forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

me trying to figure out how to use the damn camera on my work computer.

WTF IS THIS AI SHIT

Deleted user

what's happened?

~ Jay

……my boyfriend Jay…?

lmao no
DID alter Jay was on earlier
Probably not as cool as the boyfriend, he sound lit :)

Deleted user

Did you see that in the og script their battle was going to be interrupted by a monster and they we’re going to fight together one last time.

poetic cinema

@Moxie group

Alright kids . . .
Do I want to attend a small, private, christain college?
Cause its in the city I like
But also.
Even though I'm christain I don't trust a lot of christain people especially cause I'm bi
So idk I can't decide if that sounds like hell or not

Deleted user

Alright kids . . .
But also.
Even though I'm christain I don't trust a lot of christain people especially cause I'm bi

I don't think the 'Christian' part will have a big impact on your everyday life as a student. The most important thing here is your education, if they can provide what you need I think it is worth it. Not to mention that I'm sure you will meet others that are in the same boat as you.

@Moxie group

Well I'm only applying to it cause my mom was like "Its a christain school! In the city you like!" which I feel like is not a very good reason
And idk man. They seem pretty christain. I was looking at my major and apparently it is "through a Christian lens" and idk about that…

Deleted user

Well I'm only applying to it cause my mom was like "Its a christain school! In the city you like!" which I feel like is not a very good reason
And idk man. They seem pretty christain. I was looking at my major and apparently it is "through a Christian lens" and idk about that…

HNNNH
I hated those words while applying for colleges.

In the words of Mama Woods (my mother):

"If you don't love it don't buy it/do it/go through with it. It's your life and the right thing will come along and call out to you as need be."

Deleted user

Why would you ask this in the Rudeness Chat instead of, like, General Writing?

@Pickles group

Alright kids . . .
But also.

I don't think the 'Christian' part will have a big impact on your everyday life as a student. The most important thing here is your education, if they can provide what you need I think it is worth it. Not to mention that I'm sure you will meet others that are in the same boat as you.

It depends. Some it doesn't, but others have really strict rules and a bunch of church stuff

@SebastianBarnes

Why would you ask this in the Rudeness Chat instead of, like, General Writing?

1, I didn’t know that was a thing
2, This was most recently updated

@HighPockets group

Did you see that in the og script their battle was going to be interrupted by a monster and they we’re going to fight together one last time.

Noice! I know that Padme was originally going to try and stab Anakin, and also have given birth to the twins before going to Mustafar.