forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

C r O c S
I can't be the responsible one here, I don't have the requirments.

Deleted user

Eris, you can't eat salad all the time.
You need to buy some pots and pans.

I do what I want

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Just get some tasty dressings/toppings and you definitely could eat salad all the time
That’s probably what I’ll live off of when I’m an adult cause I can’t cook
Salads and cheez-its
Flawless plan, I know

Deleted user

she’ll eat the pots and pans

she already did but she’s just not telling us

@ElderGod-kirky group

Well shit Reed, you’re looking at the wrong person. Circe is the responsible one

Unfortunately so, meaning I'm in charge of monitoring Crocs and their antics from the other side of the country

And I shall do my job by saying…

Darling, babe. I know you love knives, but they aren't meant to be eaten, they're meant for stabbing and cutting FOOD, as in edible substances. Sharp metal is not edible. It is harmful and not nutritious

@croccin-champagne

Well shit Reed, you’re looking at the wrong person. Circe is the responsible one

Unfortunately so, meaning I'm in charge of monitoring Crocs and their antics from the other side of the country

Darling, babe. I know you love knives, but they aren't meant to be eaten, they're meant for stabbing and cutting FOOD, as in edible substances. Sharp metal is not edible. It is harmful and not nutritious

munch?

@ElderGod-kirky group

munch?

No munch

Deleted user

how is it possible that I have a boss that is completely stupid….?

Deleted user

…….not a single time.

Although I did cuss out word in front of my manager. so there's that.

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to myself for being so motivated to clean my room and then making my bed and being exhausted wtf pickles making your bed isn't that hard why are you so tired