forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

My heart cries for your pain, my friend.

I wish you the most respectable work experiences and if any customers are rude to you–send them my way.

Deleted user

My circulation is so bad that my track pad doesn't recognize my cold ass fingers touching it.

why did I decide to move to washington again??
I have finger's colder than Satan's heart.
am i really a corpse?
what is life?

@croccin-champagne

i see washington's giving you her iconic welcome. eastern is the warmer side, but it's also very much known for it's storms of literal fucking wasps. and sand. sand and wasps

@The-Magician group

My heart cries for your pain, my friend.

I wish you the most respectable work experiences and if any customers are rude to you–send them my way.

Thank you, although it is less the customers and more the staff I work with that I wanted to kill today.
I was stuck in the area where we make the drinks and desserts, and I was the only one in there.
I had 8 orders on my screen, and 27 pending. Some of them were simple like just a coffee or a tea, or a soft drink. But then when I had an order for 5 coffees, 4 cokes, 3 milkshakes and 12 desserts, I was ready to just walk out.
Like I needed help, and while one of my managers would jump in to help me out from time to time (because she is actually nice), I needed someone in there with me permanently. But they were more fussed about making the main food items and serving the customers, as usual.

@The-Magician group

So.. She has arthritis in her hips, and she was struggling to walk today—she struggles every day, but today even more so. She couldn't even walk down the stairs or get up from her chair.
My family went out for a leaving party for their priest, and I stayed at home (because I'm not Catholic).
My siblings and stepdad came home, and I'm in my room, and I heard him telling them that he's taking mum to hospital because she's hurt herself and hopefully they can get something for her hips.
She's supposed to be having surgery at some point, but she's too young atm…

Deleted user

I’m gonna be rude to my dusty ass christmas decorations bc they’ve been making me sneeze since seven o’ clock and now it’s almost eleven and i want to rip my entire nasal system out of my body and suffocate rather than keep on sneezing

@HighPockets group

I’m gonna be rude to my dusty ass christmas decorations bc they’ve been making me sneeze since seven o’ clock and now it’s almost eleven and i want to rip my entire nasal system out of my body and suffocate rather than keep on sneezing

Oh mood