forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

slight diversion, as I want to be rude for a second:

I'm so grateful for my teachers piling on project after project the week before Christmas break, especially because half of Friday is going to be taken up by Christmas activities, so normal classes are going to be held in the morning and I'm gonna miss it, pushing all of my deadlines to Thursday like I didn't need the added stress.

so happy about that

Deleted user

Aw, sorry Circe. That sucks. My teachers are kind of doing the same thing.

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to Baylee

Why would you make a character that is a highly skilled bartender when you aren't even legally allowed to drink?

The amount of research I've had to do for me and Eris's roleplay has been ridiculous

Deleted user

I do know how to make a Sea Breeze cocktail now, so maybe you're on to something

Deleted user

is that when you spray a buttfuck ton of febreeze into a cup and serve it with a lime?

Deleted user

You could probably ask Eris for advice
I know she knows about martinis, but she may know about the other things you need, too

@ElderGod-kirky group

I mean, I've researched a ton about mental illnesses (psycho/sociopaths), piercings, how to administer a tongue piercing, the best place to cut someone to make them bleed the most, and probably some other questionable things

Deleted user

4 ounces of Cranberry juice, 1 ounce of vodka, and 1 ounce of grapefruit juice

Deleted user

I mean, I've researched a ton about mental illnesses (psycho/sociopaths), piercings, how to administer a tongue piercing, the best place to cut someone to make them bleed the most, and probably some other questionable things

Yes, but I'm doing this research on a school computer

Deleted user

4 ounces of Cranberry juice, 1 ounce of vodka, and 1 ounce of grapefruit juice

ALSO

Served in a highball glass filled with ice, with a lime garnish

Deleted user

is that when you spray a buttfuck ton of febreeze into a cup and serve it with a lime?

y e s

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to Baylee

Why would you make a character that is a highly skilled bartender when you aren't even legally allowed to drink?

The amount of research I've had to do for me and Eris's roleplay has been ridiculous

Me with like…..two different sets of characters lol

@croccin-champagne

Mars is about half the size of Earth by diameter and has a much thinner atmosphere, with an atmospheric volume less than 1% of Earth's. The atmospheric composition is also significantly different: primarily carbon dioxide-based, while Earth's is rich in nitrogen and oxygen.

mars has a violet sky

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Mars is about half the size of Earth by diameter and has a much thinner atmosphere, with an atmospheric volume less than 1% of Earth's. The atmospheric composition is also significantly different: primarily carbon dioxide-based, while Earth's is rich in nitrogen and oxygen.

mars has a violet sky

Thanks!