forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I learned a lot about drugs for a charrie of mine. I honestly find pharmaceutical sciences really interesting so i wasn’t against it lmao

@ElderGod-kirky group

I've got a strange interest in some aspects of psychology, though my VT teach says that's because of how us artists think and work, as our entire field revolves around getting a certain reaction from people.

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to Baylee

Why would you make a character that is a highly skilled bartender when you aren't even legally allowed to drink?

The amount of research I've had to do for me and Eris's roleplay has been ridiculous

I've honestly been so impressed about this? Especially from someone underage and not having taken a bartending class?

queue the person that actually took a bartending class having to google "Hurricane" because fuck off with those bullshit drinks and give me my Vodka

Deleted user

I've done an ungodly amount of research on ancient civilizations and arid forest regions.

oh and space just because.

@ElderGod-kirky group

ancient civilizations are great and I love history when it comes to them. America? I'll pass

And I shall put this on the record now, alcohol is gross and I'll never choose to drink

Deleted user

Why would you make a character that is a highly skilled bartender when you aren't even legally allowed to drink?

The amount of research I've had to do for me and Eris's roleplay has been ridiculous

I've honestly been so impressed about this? Especially from someone underage and not having taken a bartending class?

queue the person that actually took a bartending class having to google "Hurricane" because fuck off with those bullshit drinks and give me my Vodka

Aw, thx <3

I'll be honest, anytime I see an update to TC IBA I drop everything I'm doing and go to it

Deleted user

ancient civilizations are great and I love history when it comes to them. America? I'll pass

And I shall put this on the record now, alcohol is gross and I'll never choose to drink

puts martini items away.
Fine then.

Deleted user

Aw, thx <3

I'll be honest, anytime I see an update to TC IBA I drop everything I'm doing and go to it

In all honesty, it's one of my favorite RPs.

@ElderGod-kirky group

puts martini items away.
Fine then.

nothing against you, of course. I just have a particular thing when it comes to my drinks. I don't like the smell of coffee so I refuse to drink it, I gag when I smell tea and I hate the taste, and anytime my mom's had me try any alcoholic thing it was gross and tasted the same no matter the "flavoring" they put in it or the type of drink. Hot chocolate gets to me after a while as well.

@Mojack group

God I love ancient civilizations. The Aztecs are some of my favourites in terms of that.

Space is so interesting as well. Any of you guys know about the Io hyper eruption? It’s pretty cool.

I like volcanoes too.

I don’t know if I’ll drink any alcohol often (one of my friends, when they got to legal drinking age went to their local bar..and ordered chocolate milk instead lol) but if I were to, then I’d probably try me some Mead. I’ve heard it’s good from someone

Deleted user

Aw, thx <3

In all honesty, it's one of my favorite RPs.

Awwwww, thank you!