forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

If I see one more bitchbaby review TROS I'm gonna throw my chromebook at the wall.
Let people enjoy things for fuck's sake, just because you're pissy that there's GASP! female and nonwhite leads doesn't mean that you're entitled to shit on what others enjoy.
Some whiny website was all like "it's the worst Star Wars movie everrrrr" and I was so fucking close to writing a motherfucking essay on how The Phantom Menace is easily the worst just to spite the fanbabies even though I haven't even seen TROS yet.
Honestly I don't trust critic reviews but all of the pointless hate because that's what's "in" makes me wanna throw the entire internet in the garbage.

@HighPockets group

I know that was petty af but I'm sick and tired of being harassed by some dicks who can't stand that their dream story didn't happen. Sorry that some people actually understand character development, pacing, storytelling, and acting, why don't you go back to grooming your neckbeard before mommy calls you upstairs for dinner?
God, I hate these fuckers. I'm so sick of them commenting on my YouTube comments about how I don't know what I'm talking about, or how something is forcing a "pOLiTiCaL mEsSaGe" by having a diverse cast, and their constant nihilistic dissatisfaction. I'm sorry for defending the thing that's literally saved my life and for defending the characters that helped me grow and aspire to be better and discover things about myself. I may be cynical and bitchy, but at least I can enjoy things. If one more trolly guy leaves some smartass comment or a "go kill yourself" or something on a fucking YouTube comment I make, I'm gonna fucking snap.

@HighPockets group

I will always be Star Wars trash, especially Rey trash because hot damn. But seriously, I've always felt a super deep love and appreciation for Rey to the point where I've written multiple essays about her for school and I just??

@HighPockets group

I mean I can't see it until Saturday but that's fine, I'm not annoyed by the fact that my parents scheduled a Christmas party with a friend I haven't hung out with in a year on the opening night for the finale to my favorite thing ever at all.

@HighPockets group

Sorry, how is diversity forcing a political message?? Sorry for not being a racist fuck?? (not at you, obviously)

I know right? I've had sooooo many people be like "Rey and Rose are forcing a political message", same for Finn. It's so annoying!!

@Pickles group

Sorry, how is diversity forcing a political message?? Sorry for not being a racist fuck?? (not at you, obviously)

I know right? I've had sooooo many people be like "Rey and Rose are forcing a political message", same for Finn. It's so annoying!!

Just be like, "sir this is a Wendy's" or okay boomer

@HighPockets group

I will next time lol. "Odd display of hubris, but nonetheless."

Deleted user

I'll be honest, anytime I see an update to TC IBA I drop everything I'm doing and go to it

What is this one called?

Treble Cleft IPA

Deleted user

is that you Thranduil?

@HighPockets group

It’s 3AM and I just lost my bank card 😤😔

Oh mood.
Did you retrace your steps and/or check the theater's lost and found? Since it was a midnight showing it's probably crowded af but you could call back in a few hours when it's chilled out.

@HighPockets group

is that you Thranduil?

"Unconventional and unorthodox show of hubris but alas, nonetheless."