forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Im along for this ride, being vaguely threatening and wheezing at appropriate moments.

@Moxie group

I don't run but I have a hella good aim
You best home I don't have a nerf gun on me

Omg wait same
Notebook Nerf War who's down?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oof. You might have a good point. But the after series, like the DEH book, often goes off cannon and is therefore to be regarded with highest susp.

The Tangled series is produced by Disney though, and therefore cannon. Its not a retelling of the story through a different medium like the DEH book, its a continuation of the story

You honestly have a good point. Are the story writers the same though? That is the question.

Deleted user

I don't run but I have a hella good aim
You best home I don't have a nerf gun on me

You dare challenge me goddess? I have caught birds from the air.

You dare challenge ME?

I have gone through military grade shooting training. Thanks dad

@Moxie group

Oof. You might have a good point. But the after series, like the DEH book, often goes off cannon and is therefore to be regarded with highest susp.

The Tangled series is produced by Disney though, and therefore cannon. Its not a retelling of the story through a different medium like the DEH book, its a continuation of the story

You honestly have a good point. Are the story writers the same though? That is the question.

No its not. Cannon is cannon.

@Moxie group

YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY WEB!!!

Wow. I thought you were my friend.

Muhuhahahahaha!

I WAS BETRAYED. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT DOM IS A BETRAYER

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

No its not. Cannon is cannon.

Idk. If Eris wrote a book, you writing sequel would be pretty off.

Deleted user

I thought it was spelled canon

It took me 7 tries to spell "spelled" correctly

@Moxie group

I thought it was spelled canon

It took me 7 tries to spell "spelled" correctly

It probably is. Autocorrect has made me awful at spelling