forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

I just throw whatever shit is on my bed on the floor and deal with it in the morning or in a month

Me too usually, but I need to keep my room tidy if I have any hope of keeping what little sanity I have left

Deleted user

Yall, I feel weird and stupid lmao

My dad bought me a copycat Chanel purse and it's super pretty. It'S a knockoff because it was like 10 bucks lol

I feel weird carrying it in public though, is that normal?

100% normal
Caring purses in public is weird, let's be honest
But hey, it's practical

Deleted user

No one wants to see a bunch of greasy shirtless men.
If I wanted that, I'd watch the Ben Swolo scene
Help me I don't have time to rewatch the sequels because of a concert and a party and I am….Upset.

I am so confused by this.

Most because I missed a conversation about shirtless men (well people in general)?

Deleted user

me rewatching castlevania: mmmmmmmm yes. drunken swearing hero.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yall, I feel weird and stupid lmao

My dad bought me a copycat Chanel purse and it's super pretty. It'S a knockoff because it was like 10 bucks lol

I feel weird carrying it in public though, is that normal?

100% normal
Caring purses in public is weird, let's be honest
But hey, it's practical

I have a man satchel that my friend calls a murse. It’s like Flyn Rider’s only more classy looking.

Idk folks. Flyn’s is very much his aesthetic, but it’s also worn down. Mine looks like a business man could wear it. It did belong to my grandfather. The Arab one. He’s more classy. He’s a math professor around Mecca I think.

@Moxie group

I have decided
That if we ever meet Dom
I'm gonna bring a spray bottle and spray you if you start trying to do an unnecessary debate

@Moxie group

Dominic we are not debating this
You heathen

Oh really Mox? I think we just might. And I went to church today so your claim doesn’t stick Lol.

Fite me

Deleted user

HE IS THE DEFINITION OF RUGGED CLASS

I think that’s different though. Just as charming. But different. Could you really see him in a tux and not looking hella uncomfortable?

He looked quite alright when he and Punzzie got married.

@Moxie group

I will run away because I hate water like a cat. Except the ocean. That is an exception.

You think that will stop me?
You may not be a heathen but you are a fool

HE IS THE DEFINITION OF RUGGED CLASS

I think that’s different though. Just as charming. But different. Could you really see him in a tux and not looking hella uncomfortable?

He looked quite alright when he and Punzzie got married.

True. But do you really reckon he could do the wooing at a fancy restaurant kind of deal?

I will run away because I hate water like a cat. Except the ocean. That is an exception.

You think that will stop me?
You may not be a heathen but you are a fool

I am also quite probably faster than you. And Eris.