forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

It’s 3AM and I just lost my bank card 😤😔

Oh mood.
Did you retrace your steps and/or check the theater's lost and found? Since it was a midnight showing it's probably crowded af but you could call back in a few hours when it's chilled out.

I have to call my bank to stop my card and then wait for another to arrive in the post.. that’s going to be fun

@HighPockets group

It’s 3AM and I just lost my bank card 😤😔

Oh mood.
Did you retrace your steps and/or check the theater's lost and found? Since it was a midnight showing it's probably crowded af but you could call back in a few hours when it's chilled out.

I have to call my bank to stop my card and then wait for another to arrive in the post.. that’s going to be fun

Oof. Well, I hope it gets there soon.

Deleted user

Sorry, how is diversity forcing a political message?? Sorry for not being a racist fuck?? (not at you, obviously)

I know right? I've had sooooo many people be like "Rey and Rose are forcing a political message", same for Finn. It's so annoying!!

Just be like, "sir this is a Wendy's" or okay boomer

I will next time lol. "Odd display of hubris, but nonetheless."

is that you Thranduil?

"Unconventional and unorthodox show of hubris but alas, nonetheless."

There you are you glorious piece of elven sex god.

@HighPockets group

Sorry, how is diversity forcing a political message?? Sorry for not being a racist fuck?? (not at you, obviously)

I know right? I've had sooooo many people be like "Rey and Rose are forcing a political message", same for Finn. It's so annoying!!

is that you Thranduil?

That's a LOTR reference right?

Deleted user

is that you Thranduil?

That's a LOTR reference right?

Duh.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

my question is… why would you ever just… pet someone while talking to them? My dad will play with my hair if I'm sitting near him and we're listening to a conversation (we're both on the quieter side), but he doesn't pet my arms unless he's being a smartass or just a dork

I mean, some people really like it. I love being touched. (If it’s someone I’m comfortable with of course.) I honestly love holding my best friends hand or just causally lying/leaning on people I love. My second youngest sister climbs on my back and just hangs there whenever I say she’s allowed to.

@HighPockets group

No one wants to see a bunch of greasy shirtless men.
If I wanted that, I'd watch the Ben Swolo scene
Help me I don't have time to rewatch the sequels because of a concert and a party and I am….Upset.

Good line always.

Ah its my favorite part of the night.
Dom coming back and replying to everything he missed

Yeah I was away from the house from 10:30-5:00. I would have gotten home way earlier, but my mom forgot we had church today (which I am so thankful for btw)(that we made it I mean) and so we did errands all day pretty much.

Help me I don't have time to rewatch the sequels because of a concert and a party and I am….Upset.

Reasonable.
May you be given strength.

@The-Magician group

I think I’m going to sleep on the floor tonight.. I have a load of shit on my bed and no motivation to move it.
I’d like to be rude to myself for the lack of motivation.

@Mojack group

My dad booked the day off tomorrow just so he could watch the sequels as we’re going to see the movie tomorrow night, and I myself probably need to rewatch them as well

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I think I’m going to sleep on the floor tonight.. I have a load of shit on my bed and no motivation to move it.
I’d like to be rude to myself for the lack of motivation.

Oh my gosh mood
Only all the stuff on my bed is legit sketchbooks and very sharp objects so I really should be cleaning it up but I’ll probably end up sleeping with it all yet again

@ElderGod-kirky group

my question is… why would you ever just… pet someone while talking to them? My dad will play with my hair if I'm sitting near him and we're listening to a conversation (we're both on the quieter side), but he doesn't pet my arms unless he's being a smartass or just a dork

I mean, some people really like it. I love being touched. (If it’s someone I’m comfortable with of course.) I honestly love holding my best friends hand or just causally lying/leaning on people I love. My second youngest sister climbs on my back and just hangs there whenever I say she’s allowed to.

Hm. I see your point. I suppose it's just a preference thing.