forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I really wish that there was technology that could just take the story from my brain and just write it for me. I.Can't.Get.This.Scene.Right.God.Help.Me.

Deleted user

It's all good. I'm going with the 'Leave It Alone For A Bit And Come Back Later' method. But thank you! I've been working on it so much that taking a break and distracting myself with RPs and other fun shinanigans is a good idea.

Deleted user

Speaking of RPs I'll be replying to ours when I get home. I'm like 2 hours away

Sweet! No Rush

Deleted user

I haven't seen Morri online. :( But I'd like to do that RP.

Deleted user

What's up with those girls who get EVERYONE in trouble because they're not participating in Phys Ed?

Why does my brother have 2 F's and a D when I TOLD HIM to not screw up in middle school? I TOLD HIM not to fall down the hole of going from accelerated to normal! Because with normal classes, there's an 80% chance you'll be put in a class full of people who either a) misbehave, or b) ask you for help (including asking for you to do their homework)!

AAARRRG!!!

@HighPockets group

I really wish that there was technology that could just take the story from my brain and just write it for me. I.Can't.Get.This.Scene.Right.God.Help.Me.

I KNOW RIGHT?? Everything sounds so much better in my head!

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have a hard time putting ideas down on paper, and hopefully this class I'm taking will help with that, I including improving my drawing skills

Tip: if you want to be better at drawing, draw from life first. Not pictures or reference photos, actually sit down and look at an object, person, subject and draw it

Deleted user

._.

.-.

._.

Is about how I feel about travelling
but

:D

Is how I feel about being in Washington.