Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

or maybe like instead of skipping meals

you eat better and

whispers exercise

I’ve recently (like, three months ago recently lmao) gotten into lifting weights and doing hardcore exercise like crunches and stuff. I have an entire plan and stuff written out for in-home stuff if you guys want it

cus I still eat like shit, but limit myself closer to the serving size, and exercise every other day, and I’ve gone down almost twenty pounds in three months.

@ElderGod-kirky group

My mom's idea of exercise is to do the dance/Zumba shit, and

1. I can't dance
  2. I get out of breath quickly
  3. I get self conscious with her there (she wants me to do it with her
  4. I'm hella uncoordinated.

The only dancing I do is some hip swaying when I'm (privately) jamming out to my music

@Moxie group

Dancing is my favorite form of exercise. Its the only exercise I can have fun with.
I get out of breath quickly too but its gotten better since I've started doing harder dance
(also no ones watching you cause they're too busy trying to make sure they're doing everything right. That's almost always the case)

@ElderGod-kirky group

It's in our living room, not the actual classes.

I just hate dancing in general. Never really had the knack for it. I only like watching people on youtube or something dance, people that are really good at it.

Deleted user

Dance is awesome. It actually really helps with core training, strength, and coordination.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I took zumba classes at the gym and was hella self conscious because I cant dance and my family likes to make fun of me for it and like no

My mom is a judgemental person too, even if she doesn't mean to be. My sister is even worse, and she usually likes to make me feel even worse about myself on purpose :/

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I love dancing…
Unfortunately I only get opportunities to dance every 2 months though and this month my best friend isn't coming so I'm The Big Dissapointed

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, that's not true, I'm allowed to play Just Dance at any time but they've stopped adding J-pop to their games, replaced it with like 2 mediocre K-pop songs (so not even the good ones), their choreography is now boring as hec, they charge too much, and they've started adding Fortnite dances so yeah I'd rather not

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I took zumba classes at the gym and was hella self conscious because I cant dance and my family likes to make fun of me for it and like no

My mom is a judgemental person too, even if she doesn't mean to be. My sister is even worse, and she usually likes to make me feel even worse about myself on purpose :/

I have two left feet so when I dance it looks hella weird. I love dancing but if family isn't encouraging, what's the point?

@ElderGod-kirky group

hisses in distaste at the dreadful F-word

I don't even get what's so great about that game and its dances. Like, they're so overused and not even that good, so????? And I used to do Just Dance, even in front of people in 6th grade when we had a game day (the one time my good friend SA decided to leave me alone).

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have two left feet so when I dance it looks hella weird. I love dancing but if family isn't encouraging, what's the point?

Same on so many levels

Deleted user

is so hispanic that I can't comprehend not having a family that loves to dance.

@Moxie group

We have this group of four families thats my family is really good friends with, we're all basically one big family. We hang out together a lot and every winter we all rent a cabin and last year after dinner we would just have massive dance parties and it was so silly and fun

@The-Magician group

Can't comprehend having a family that likes to dance.
I think the last time I saw anyone in my family dance was at my mum's wedding back in 2016 (strangely enough, I did not dance that night. My bestfriend, boyfriend, and I, stayed far away from the dancing as possible).
Don't get me wrong, I love dancing, like I have been washing the dishes with my earphones in and my music on shuffle, something will come on and I'll just be dancing all over the kitchen (I wash the dishes as late into the night as possible so there is less chance of me being caught dancing because ngl I get embarrassed just knowing that my parents hear me sing)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

We have this group of four families thats my family is really good friends with, we're all basically one big family. We hang out together a lot and every winter we all rent a cabin and last year after dinner we would just have massive dance parties and it was so silly and fun

My goodness. Paradise.