forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

I just got back from thrift+bra shopping and this is a fucking mood. I need a fucking 42 D. Do you know how many bras Walmart has in that size? Not fuckin many

Mood, I'm also in the larger sizes and have to buy my bras at actual underwear exclusive stores because places like walmart does not carry my size

America does not appear to do my size… I find this very rude.

@The-Magician group

I just got back from thrift+bra shopping and this is a fucking mood. I need a fucking 42 D. Do you know how many bras Walmart has in that size? Not fuckin many

Mood, I'm also in the larger sizes and have to buy my bras at actual underwear exclusive stores because places like walmart does not carry my size

America does not appear to do my size… I find this very rude.

Never mind, found it. I'm a 32J in American size (wtf…)

Deleted user

I have the appearance of being like a stick (the way I dress pretty much hides any body shape) but ya girl has hispanic curves and I'm hella proud of them.

Deleted user

hm i think your home gorl can say the same

I know more thicc people including myself lmao

@Mojack group

My body shape is odd
It’s not necessarily weird or bad, I guess out of the ordinary though? I’m just positioned a bit weird in regards to my spine and hips. It hasn’t hurt me so far though

Deleted user

^^^^^^

Except I wear tight ass pants. Everything else is huge on me and thus makes me look super tiny in stature.

@ElderGod-kirky group

When at home, its oversized stuff I get from my parents (they're heavier than average, but not overly big). Out and about, it's skinny jeans and whatever I grab from either my pile of clothes or closet

@The-Magician group

With me I just throw on anything I find. Some of my stuff is what my mum used to wear when she was a hell of a lot slimmer (I'm sorry mum I love you) and surprisingly those clothes actually fit me. But damn I do wish I could be a size 4 again. Love having curves AM I RIGHT???

Deleted user

… I'm just a bit chubby…

Me before I started skipping meals

I don't eat then I binge.
Yet I've stayed the same body shape for ages.

@The-Magician group

Hmm… I'm pretty much the same. When I do eat, I eat like I haven't done for a week (and sometimes that is the case), but since I also work out and lift a lot of heavy things at work I kind of just burn all the calories and have actually lost a lot of body fat.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I don't each breakfast, only one thing for lunch usually, then dinner depends on if I'm hungry or not. I haven't been very hungry as of late, so I don't each as much as normal