forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

I was really fucking confused for a second
I was like they’re making a movie about me??? Like yeah I wouldn’t wanna see that movie either
And then I remembered the book so we’re good now

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

My parents have that same damned rule, because I'm not a boy, I'm not allowed to go out to the movies with friends, I'm not allowed to hang with friend in public settings, I'm not allowed to stay out after sundown

@Bananapudding

I can't go out, period. I can't have my own opinion that my dad doesn't approve of, learning how to cook and take care of my future husband is more important than doing my homework, I'm not allowed to move out till i'm married, I can't leave the house without a belt or earrings, talking to people online is forbidden, talking to boys is forbidden, i'm not allowed to keep anything to myself, i'm not allowed to have friends who are dating, i'm not allowed to tell anyone i'm depressed because i'm "crying out for attention", i'm not allowed to wear shorts at all and can only wear jeans for a certain period of time, If they punish me or say anything to me that I don't like, I can't cry or defend myself

@HighPockets group

I can't go out, period. I can't have my own opinion that my dad doesn't approve of, learning how to cook and take care of my future husband is more important than doing my homework, I'm not allowed to move out till i'm married, I can't leave the house without a belt or earrings, talking to people online is forbidden, talking to boys is forbidden, i'm not allowed to keep anything to myself, i'm not allowed to have friends who are dating, i'm not allowed to tell anyone i'm depressed because i'm "crying out for attention", i'm not allowed to wear shorts at all and can only wear jeans for a certain period of time, If they punish me or say anything to me that I don't like, I can't cry or defend myself

Nani the what?
That's really fucking messed up, Banana….

@HighPockets group

I was really fucking confused for a second
I was like they’re making a movie about me??? Like yeah I wouldn’t wanna see that movie either
And then I remembered the book so we’re good now

Oh mood.
But yeah, I know that since it's about sexism in schools that it'll get relentlessly mocked by the DudebrosTM and I cannot.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Fuck.
That is messed up. That is really messed up.
Guys, do you think Banana needs help?

@ElderGod-kirky group

Fuck.
That is messed up. That is really messed up.
Guys, do you think Banana needs help?

Oh yeah, definitely. That's twisted as fuck and not how parenting works. It's not something to just brush off as 'oh, just a few years and I'll be gone.' It's fucked up.

Deleted user

we love being visited by my sexist grandpa who asks my brother what he wants to do when he's older and asks me if I have a boyfriend