forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I wanna be rude to my brain for a second and curse it out for making yet another universe for me to work on.
Why can't I just finish the other ones?
Because
That
Would
Be
Too
Easy

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

And I’m gonna be rude to my brain for creating a massive world that I really want to write a story with but blanking out and losing all creativity once I try to come up with a plot

I also want to be rude to it for all the ridiculous irrational fears it’s developed that are seriously affecting my everyday life in a negative way and making everything seem like a living hell

Deleted user

Girl– release the inner bad bitch. Let her scream and throw a fit and then let her bust knee caps. No one is gonna give you your confidence back you gotta take it.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

And I’m gonna be rude to my brain for creating a massive world that I really want to write a story with but blanking out and losing all creativity once I try to come up with a plot

I also want to be rude to it for all the ridiculous irrational fears it’s developed that are seriously affecting my everyday life in a negative way and making everything seem like a living hell

Save all you can. I still don’t have a really solid plot but my world is gorgeous. And if that doesn’t quite work out… well recycling is a wonderful thing.

Just remember that you are in control of your mind and no one can keep you from that but yourself.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Girl– release the inner bad bitch. Let her scream and throw a fit and then let her bust knee caps. No one is gonna give you your confidence back you gotta take it

Unfortunately I don’t have one and when I pretend to I manage to just dig myself deeper into this hole

What I really need to unleash is my inner “annoyingly positive bean that despite being hated by the general public is constantly in a state of pure joy from the sheer beauty of existence”
…but I don’t know where she went

Deleted user

Girl– release the inner bad bitch. Let her scream and throw a fit and then let her bust knee caps. No one is gonna give you your confidence back you gotta take it

Unfortunately I don’t have one and when I pretend to I manage to just dig myself deeper into this hole

LIES

Deleted user

so go find her! You have the desire, then what's stopping you?

Deleted user

fortnite dances in my traditional artist corner

I suppose it's too late for the list now.lol

Deleted user

I can now if you want me to upload it

Deleted user

I can now if you want me to upload it

up to you. everyone knows it exists now sooooooo (shrug)

Deleted user

K history lesson basically after WWII the parents of the boomers (also known as Silent Generation) came home and did the big smash to their wives and children popped out which is called the Child Fever or the great baby boom

dID THE BIG SMASH–