forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I'm excited for the Grishaverse show, mildly hyped but concerned for ADSOM (I feel like it'd work better animated?? And since Schwab is writing more books in that universe, they should wait), never read The Knife Of Never Letting Go but Daisy Ridley is in it and I'm absolute trash for her so I might read it to see the movie, not far enough into The Raven Boys to feel worried about it, fuck All The Bright Places it doesn't deserve a movie, Children of Blood and Bone was good but I feel like I'd be better animated, Little Women seems good, City Of Ghosts sounds good but I don't like that they're aging up the MC, the Throne of Glass show is in developmental hell and I doubt we'll ever see it, and I can't think of any more rn.

This was a lot of information to process…
I didn't even know about half of these

Yeah. The Grishaverse one just had the cast announced, ADSOM has a deal and so does COBAB but I haven't seen anything besides that, TKONLG is being filmed if not done filming, Little Women is coming in December, TOG has been in developmental hell since 2017 iirc, and COG was announced earlier this year.

I honestly don't know any of these acronyms. But I heard about the Grishaverse (Hello Ben Barnes) and TOG I heard about way back but how is it in hell? It takes awhile to develop something well, and Hulu does a way way better job than Netflix.

I just figured that since it's been so long and there's only been news of the pilot, not even any potential casting/release/anything info released.

Deleted user

(shrugs) they could have been waiting for the final book to come out because a lot of things come full circle in that series. I guess we will see.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I can already tell they're annoying by how many roleplays they start, their username, the lack of description in the roleplays they start, and probably their actual responses if I ever bother to look

@ElderGod-kirky group

But it kind of depends. Sometimes I just put crap down and other times I work really hard on the thing. It mostly depends on how much time I have.

True, but we're talking about the people that never put in any effort, or have awful grammar/characters/roleplaying etiquette (if that's even the proper way to describe it).

@HighPockets group

The only time I use incorrect capitalization is to specify something as being important or just to make a joke (like calling pregnancy The Big Pregnant or something)
Or random capitals to mock people lIkE tHiS
But just randomly capitalizing things for no reason is obnoxious.