forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’m sorry. Literally everything has been ticking me off today and I don’t know why…

…Just ignore me.

Take a break and do something to feel better before you come back to this chat maybe.

Deleted user

At first I thought it was supposed to be a place where people can resolve their problems with other users without causing outside drama, but it’s spiraled into an over-exaggerated place for mindlessly tearing others down, destroying their reputations on the site, spreading awful rumors, judging people they haven’t even met, and yeah I don’t even remotely understand the point of it or why it needs to exist.

I think you need to chill dude.

The irony.

??

It's just that no one in this chat is chill because everyone is constantly at each other's throats because well, it's the rudeness chat but you want to call Ella out and tell her to be "chill".

Deleted user

At first I thought it was supposed to be a place where people can resolve their problems with other users without causing outside drama, but it’s spiraled into an over-exaggerated place for mindlessly tearing others down, destroying their reputations on the site, spreading awful rumors, judging people they haven’t even met, and yeah I don’t even remotely understand the point of it or why it needs to exist.

If you don't fucking understand why it exists or why it exists, kick your little bitchy ass outta here and leave. Boom. Problem fucking solved.

Deleted user

If you don't fucking understand why it exists or why it exists, kick your little bitchy ass outta here and leave. Boom. Problem fucking solved.

omg i love you so much

Deleted user

The irony.

??

It's just that no one in this chat is chill because everyone is constantly at each other's throats because well, it's the rudeness chat but you want to call Ella out and tell her to be "chill".

But don't you think she's just being a bit extra?

Deleted user

y’all ever feel like you’r getting less and less smart with each passing day ??? (not throwing shade, i just contracted dumb bitch disease)

Deleted user

The irony.

??

But don't you think she's just being a bit extra?

From what I've seen, not necessarily.

Deleted user

ok, why is everyone ganging up on her…

Because she's being bitchy

@Mojack group

I think I have the dumb bitch disease but I don’t know at the same time

I probably had it when I tried to open a locked door but there was an opened door to the same room already

Deleted user

welcome to the chat

Deleted user

omg i love you so much

^^

Deleted user

Bc she's being extra.

Deleted user

True, but ya'll are to…… "If you don't fucking understand why it exists or why it exists, kick your little bitchy ass outta here and leave. Boom. Problem fucking solved."
Try and tell that's not bitchy

Deleted user

I got a 69 on a test today…. a test i should have aced. we have 12 days left in the school year and i am somehow managing to fail tests, tanking my grades and disappointing my teachers .

Deleted user

I got a 69 on a test today…. a test i should have aced. we have 12 days left in the school year and i am somehow managing to fail tests, tanking my grades and disappointing my teachers .

ik right? (though I have 20 days left)

@Mojack group

I have 2 months left I think. I don’t know, I’ll have to find the days my exams are on. Probably just under 2 though.

Deleted user

True, but ya'll are to…… "If you don't fucking understand why it exists or why it exists, kick your little bitchy ass outta here and leave. Boom. Problem fucking solved."
Try and tell that's not bitchy

Just saying, don't be a hypocrite