forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Or: set the school on fire like the Notre Dame cathedral and watch all of your classmates burn here and join them in burning in hell later?

That's called criminal activity, and you should see someone if you actually think that -_-

@HighPockets group

Aren;t intrusive thoughts the ones that are like 'kick that small child across the room' or 'just throw your phone off this bridge'?

'Drop your phone in the penguin tank'
NO, BRAIN!
BAD!

@croccin-champagne

'Walk straight into oncoming traffic.' 'Throw that knife and see if it sticks in the wall.' 'Dye your dog's fur blue with your mom's hair dye.' 'Cut the sleeves off all your shirts.'

Deleted user

If you put acid on a pencil and tried to stab yourself in the eye, would the pencil melt before it reached your eye or would your eye melt first?

Depends.

Deleted user

“what if got kidnapped and murdered by that guy right there??!!”
like idk brain shut UP

@HighPockets group

"What if we bike through the intersection and see if that car stops?"
No, Brain, I have library books to return and no time for this bullshit.

Deleted user

“What if we punched the wall hard enough to make a hole??”0

Deleted user

"If you poisoned your water maybe your siblings would stop stealing it"

WAIT NO THAT'S A TERRIBLE SOLUTION

that's not an intrusive (maladaptive) thought. That's just shitty.

Deleted user

Hey guys that's actually a really bad disorder that people (me) have.

Deleted user

It's really….bizarre… actually. It's like having to control a tiny psychotic minion in your brain. XD
Usually an episode will go like this:

"Let's drive our car off the bridge."
"Nope. Calm down we're getting ice cream."
"And we'll choke on it."
"….yea. Sure."
eris dissociates while driving and doesn't remember how she got home and is suddenly standing in the shower with ice cream.
"Well that was weird."

Deleted user

I don't get stuff like that but I do get really violent thoughts. I sometimes just say to myself, "If I had a needle full of just air, and shot it between by toes, I'd die and it'd look like a heart attack, not a suicide" and just move on. It's great.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

sometimes i feel like my mind is outside of my body and i'm floating which is way weird

I had that feeling once when I was maybe 6 and never felt it again. It was odd.