forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I mean, people are irrationally afraid of things all the time. Like me, I’m afraid of wide-open spaces that don’t have people in them. Is it weird? Yeah. but it still unsettles me just the same

Deleted user

Yeah but they go through your skin
Things aren't supposed to go through your skin
They poke
What if it's not sanitized properly
What if they lied and are injecting me with poison
That, and I'm a coward and basically am afraid of everything

Unless you're doing some wicked drug use on some street corner, that's kinda like… irrational. A doctor or someone certified with the ability to distribute needle-ized drugs knows how to use a needle.

Of course this comfort comes from many things, so I'm not saying you're not allowed to be afraid of it. And there are many things that are not supposed to enter the Human body, but do anyway.

Deleted user

I have a strange fear of being alone in houses. (which is why I have a cat, because I live alone.)
Birds freak me out too.

@Periwinkle_

Well tbh people do have a right to an opinion. That being said, they also have a right to choose for themselves what to do and who to listen to. Some people consider tattoos to be unprofessional, which I can understand, but nobody said you had to listen to them.

Deleted user

Tattoos are about as unprofessional as painting your nails.

Deleted user

So are children

This is the best comeback to that.

@Mojack group

My phobia is the thing I’m fairly interested in. Dunno the exact name for it, but I guess I have a fear of nuclear war since I happen to live in a town surrounded by possible targets.

Oh, and heights. Which I’m trying to overcome. And needles, but only a little bit. I think I’ve gotten better with them, with all of the dental needles I’ve had done.

Deleted user

Anyone who tells me my tattoos are unprofessional can take a flying leap. That conservative crap is nonsense.

Deleted user

I want to get my lobes pierced two more times each, so I'll have three piercings on each ear
As for tattoos, I want to get a semicolon on my wrist for so many reasons, most of which of personal, and IDK other than that. All I know is that I want more, I just don't know of what.
My dream tattoo for the longest time was a cityline around my wrist– Something like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/28710516358442216/ but all the way around. I soon realized that 1. It would look weird wearing bracelets, and 2. Getting a tattoo over veins would be the WORST PAIN
I actually went to a summer camp last summer and my best friend and I got pretty close with one of the counselors. She wanted to get a tattoo but didn't have any ideas, so we helped her brainstorm and I told her about/showed her my cityline idea and she showed up one day with the tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her's didn't go all the way around, but it was still the coolest thing. I mean, she got a permanent tattoo of an idea I had! It was amazing.

Deleted user

Anyone who tells me my tattoos are unprofessional can take a flying leap. That conservative crap is nonsense.

They're only unprofessional if you go to an unprofessional place

@Periwinkle_

I want to get my lobes pierced two more times each, so I'll have three piercings on each ear
As for tattoos, I want to get a semicolon on my wrist for so many reasons, most of which of personal, and IDK other than that. All I know is that I want more, I just don't know of what.
My dream tattoo for the longest time was a cityline around my wrist– Something like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/28710516358442216/ but all the way around. I soon realized that 1. It would look weird wearing bracelets, and 2. Getting a tattoo over veins would be the WORST PAIN
I actually went to a summer camp last summer and my best friend and I got pretty close with one of the counselors. She wanted to get a tattoo but didn't have any ideas, so we helped her brainstorm and I told her about/showed her my cityline idea and she showed up one day with the tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her's didn't go all the way around, but it was still the coolest thing.

Isn’t the semicolon thing for people who are thinking about suicide?

Deleted user

They deeply considered it but decided to 'keep writing' their lives. It's a symbol of living on, considering a semicolon (; for those who don't know) is a tools authors use to continue a long sentence.

Deleted user

The reason I know so much about it is because I've considered getting one myself. But yeah it's a really cool idea.

Deleted user

I actually went to a summer camp last summer and my best friend and I got pretty close with one of the counselors. She wanted to get a tattoo but didn't have any ideas, so we helped her brainstorm and I told her about/showed her my cityline idea and she showed up one day with the tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her's didn't go all the way around, but it was still the coolest thing. I mean, she got a permanent tattoo of an idea I had! It was amazing.

It means a few things. I'm an author, so it kind of reflects that, and I loooove to use semicolons, so it fits. It also stands for addiction, and my dad has been really badly addicted to alcohol for as long as I can remember. It's why my parents got divorced and a lot of personal stuff happened. As for what you said, I have loooots of experiences and reasons, but don't like to talk about that one unless it's with a close friend :)

Deleted user

That makes zero sense.

Deleted user

That makes zero sense.

If you go to shady place with people who don't know what they're doing, that's unprofessional

Deleted user

1. Getting a tattoo over veins would be the WORST PAIN

It doesn't hurt at all actually. It hurts the most over bone.
They tell you to relax when you're getting it done so it doesn't hurt as much, but its hard to sit still. It mostly feels like someone is scraping a rock over your skin really hard. Then you just go numb………..and sweat a lot……..and get super giddy…..it's definitely a weird experience. 10/10 would do again.