forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Fae, what do you have tattoos of?

I have a crescent moon and sun on my left forearm, a sword on my right forearm, a tiny black cat outline on my ankle, a black rose on my right arm.

Im saving up for a back piece right now but that will go from the base of my neck down to my lower back.

@Crisis

I want a pink ribbon behind my left ear, and a sleeve of some sort but I'm not quite sure what yet. I'd also like the alphabet around my right wrist
(I still have about four years til I can legally get one, though. Yay)

Deleted user

I want a septum and maybe an eyebrow? i have a few years to go though.

Deleted user

I have 4 piercings in each ear (from my lobe all the way up to cartilage) and my septum pierced. I want to get some dermis piercings on my wrists and chest

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I just have one piercing in each of my earlobes. I might get more later, but I don't think I'll do anything more than my ears. Not that I have a problem with it, I just don't think that they'd look good on me.

@_sleeby_rat_

Snakebites are lit tbh

If I had my way I’d have two helix piercings in one ear and one in the other but my mom threatened to rip them out if she ever saw more than like 3 in my ear 🤣

Deleted user

parents are so weird.
I've never had a problem getting a job with my tattoos and piercings. Most people actually like them and they're a good conversation starter.

I mean, I work in an office where I have to wear heels everyday, and my boss doesn't give a rat's ass if I have my tats showing.

I just don't understand the hate

@Crisis

I'm going to get a nose ring, two more piercings on my right ear, and one more on my left
I just have to get rid of my fear of needles first
and my fear of pain

@Crisis

I don't understand why people are so against them either, I mean it's not their body
I think they look rad, so why is it their business to ridicule it?

Deleted user

I really honestly don't understand the fear of needles.

However this is coming from the person who has had numerous vaccinations, IVs, and piclines, sooo…

They're just needles 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Crisis

Yeah but they go through your skin
Things aren't supposed to go through your skin
They poke
What if it's not sanitized properly
What if they lied and are injecting me with poison
That, and I'm a coward and basically am afraid of everything