forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I'm scared of needles so it's a nope from me

You dont even see the needle part! unless you get your belly button pierced.
I'm addicted, piercings, tattoos, you name it.
Feels gooooood

Deleted user

I really wanna get a tattoo

Like so bad

Eris I want a tattoo you're influencing me, thanks lol

Deleted user

(shrugs)

Its better than drugs.

Tattoos are awesome

@HighPockets group

I want to get a rebel alliance tattoo on my shoulderblade but I've heard that they hurt….
When I was at Star Wars Celebration there was a whole area just full of tattoo artists and there were some awesome tattoos!

Deleted user

It only hurts for the first maybe…..5 minutes? Then you kinda get numbed out. It's hard to describe, but fascinating to watch.
I support all tattoo ideas!

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I want full, life-size wings on my back, reaching past my knees.
Expensive, but worth it.

Also, my older half-bro used to be a piercer/ tattoo artist, and he pierced my ears for me.

After I could wear normal earrings, I left them in too long and my butterfly backs grew into my ears. Painful as crap, my doctor performed emergency surgery in the office, I can't get piercings there anymore. :(

However, funny story, when my brother had taken out the needles, he said, "You sure you don't want to back out?"
I said, "Well, you already have the needles out, so I don't really have much of a choice."
He laughed and explained that he wanted all of his clients to be like me.

@RedTheLoveless

Oh my gosh I want so many tattoos, all of which mean so much to me. Not to mention the smaller tattoos would be stepping stones building up to the biggest one I'll get (which I already have planned).

@Moxie group

I know I want a couple tattoos, but I only have one that I really wanna get I just don’t know where yet
And I’m planning on waiting until I’m 25 ish cause that’s the age I’ve heard from multiple people