forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I…..what? Can’t she just wear antiperspirant ?

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Also how dare you prefer to violate kitchenware that is obviously bigger than a toothbrush in every variant besides ironic. That shit is sacred and expensive

Because, some toothbrushes dont deserve to be violated in such a way.

So? You can always get more. Dentists tell you to replace your toothbrush frequently for a reason. Meanwhile, kitchenware lasts forever until it is either ruined or broken.

I don't see the point you're trying to make

Twas just a joke lol, I wasnt trying to argue

@croccin-champagne

My eyebrows aren't yellow anymore thank the stars. That was the worst twenty four hours of my life, having near whit hair and yellow eyebrows holy s h i t

Were you at Hogwarts???

Sksksks no. My mom's a hairdresser, right, and she always does my siblings and I's hair every few months. I didn't even know what was going on, just that my eyebrow where going to be purple. Now I have short, rainbow hair. Wack.

@RedTheLoveless

Also how dare you prefer to violate kitchenware that is obviously bigger than a toothbrush in every variant besides ironic. That shit is sacred and expensive

Because, some toothbrushes dont deserve to be violated in such a way.

So? You can always get more. Dentists tell you to replace your toothbrush frequently for a reason. Meanwhile, kitchenware lasts forever until it is either ruined or broken.

I don't see the point you're trying to make

Twas just a joke lol, I wasnt trying to argue

'Tis the rudeness chat. Shit happens.

Deleted user

I'm banning all conversations about shoving things up a vag.

This has been a PSA

@RedTheLoveless

No shit sherlock, I would want them to feel pain. Anyways, let's all move on from the fact you were being an absolute hypocrite ("I didn't want to start an arguement" and then immediately arguing back. It takes two to tango, buddy) and talk about stuff that actually matters