forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Pickles group

Yeah, discrimination based on sexual orientation and/or gender identity in the workplace is illegal now, so that's cool. Haven't heard anything about Trump's wacky opinions getting passed into legislature though.

Didn't one of the conservative justices write, like, a 100+ page essay on why it should be legal or something? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Disgusting

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Trump always seems like he has elevator music playing in his head, I can't imagine trying to actually debate him lol

I'll do ya one better: His mind is like an elevator in a fancy hotel, but it's that one elevator that keeps breaking down and maintenance never bothers to fix it

@Pickles group

Trump always seems like he has elevator music playing in his head, I can't imagine trying to actually debate him lol

I'll do ya one better: His mind is like an elevator in a fancy hotel, but it's that one elevator that keeps breaking down and maintenance never bothers to fix it

Not even like a fancy hotel. Like if super 8s were hotels and had elevators

But they have like, an old rusty seat with fake velvet but it looks like if you sit on it you'll get like, hepatitis or something

@Pickles group

But they have like, an old rusty seat with fake velvet but it looks like if you sit on it you'll get like, hepatitis or something

And once there was a cult murder in the hallway outside and there's still blood on the floor right when you step out. But it might be a fake story told by the hotel to get more visitors, except it didn't work and now there's just barbeque sauce on the floor

And once there was a cult murder in the hallway outside and there's still blood on the floor right when you step out. But it might be a fake story told by the hotel to get more visitors, except it didn't work and now there's just barbeque sauce on the floor

There's a mirror in the hallway, but it's broken and it still has the sticker from the thrift store, and Housekeeping is actually just one middle-aged woman who snaps at everybody, spends most of her time on smoke breaks, barges into rooms if people are in them, and steals stuff if they aren't

@Pickles group

There's a mirror in the hallway, but it's broken and it still has the sticker from the thrift store, and Housekeeping is actually just one middle-aged woman who snaps at everybody, spends most of her time on smoke breaks, barges into rooms if people are in them, and steals stuff if they aren't

A single college student sits at the desk. 24/7. They don't move or speak. Their living status is questionable

A single college student sits at the desk. 24/7. They don't move or speak. Their living status is questionable

The swimming pool that's advertised is just a pit in the ground filled with water of questionable origin. Tadpoles, maggots and mosquitoes thrive in the rancid water.

@Pickles group

The swimming pool that's advertised is just a pit in the ground filled with water of questionable origin. Tadpoles, maggots and mosquitoes thrive in the rancid water.

The tub doesn't drain. It's filled with the dirty bath water used by the last ten guests. When informed, the maid cackles and says something about stds.

The tub doesn't drain. It's filled with the dirty bath water used by the last ten guests. When informed, the maid cackles and says something about stds.

The bedsheets clearly haven't been washed in what appears to be years. The bed itself seems to owe its existence to the power of duct tape and duct tape alone.

@Pickles group

The bedsheets clearly haven't been washed in what appears to be years. The bed itself seems to owe its existence to the power of duct tape and duct tape alone.

The artist of all the bland art lives in the closets. They spend all day painting every inch of the walls with their art, Rapunzel style, and then move on to the next one. Upon further inspection, it's apparent that they've been hiding secret messages, also Rapunzel style. Just with less suns. The messages been for help.

@Becfromthedead group

I got into a heated debate with someone in my graduating class group chat afterwards. Like God, he was so fucking irritating.
The thing is, he's not a Trumpie. He just thinks "Biden's worse."
He basically denied any bigotry on the part of Trump through actual policy. He kept asking for "hard examples" of Trump making policy that reflected a thing we said. Attempted Muslim ban. Trans military ban. Etc. Like bro, are you dumb?

@croccin-champagne

I got into a heated debate with someone in my graduating class group chat afterwards. Like God, he was so fucking irritating.
He basically denied any bigotry on the part of Trump through actual policy. He kept asking for "hard examples" of Trump making policy that reflected a thing we said. Attempted Muslim ban. Trans military ban. Etc. Like bro, are you dumb?

obviously yes, he was. i liken people like that to my little sister when it comes to arguing. all they do is repeat the same dick-ish question, ask you for facts when you've already given them, and then they sit there and just repeat something like 'no, i'm right because [bullshit]' every time you try to counter them

@Moxie group

Biden sucks but "Biden's worse." ?????? Are you kidding me??????? Tf??