forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@The-Magician group

I'll take them into my care if you want?

This is an insanely wholesome image to me

"Well, young kangaroo, time to fly you to the other side of the world all by yourself to live with one of Mommy's internet friends because Mommy doesn't want you anymore."
Very wholesome

Just the idea of Lee taking in a bunch of trans-species people and taking care of them
It's sweet

I mean, if they're not wanted by their birth family then they will always have a home with me.
I understand what goes through a trans-species mind, I know the struggle of not being in the correct body (from an animal persepctive) and I want to support those who are struggling with things like that.. I want to give others the support that I didn't receive when my awakening happened. It's a different thing completely, but the same initial feelings are there. shrugs

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

all I'm saying is the day my child looks me in the eye and says "mom, I'm a kangaroo" is the day I no longer have a child

This is what greeted my eyes the moment I clicked on this. I was very confused.

Deleted user

when I say that, I mean that if you are in a healthy consensual situation/relationship, you're allowed to have sex even if other people don't, like, want you to, yaknow? it's up to the people in the relationship, assuming everything is legal and shit.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So it falls under freedom. But only so much as you shouldn't be stopped from getting it so long as it is attained be legitimate means without harming another person in any way. Just wanted to clarify that just because something is a Right doesn't mean you are owed it. And actually, sex is a super good example for that. Forgive me for tripping over myself here.

Deleted user

nobody said you're owed sex, dom
I think we all know that here

@HighPockets group

Like I said, you have the right to be sexually active/attracted to people, but you do not have the right to have sex outside at the park, or have sex with, say, Emma Watson.

@berlioz

So two things.

1. Retard and any word making a portmanteau of that word is deeply offensive and should be treated as such.
  2. The most important Right is ownership.
  1. Straight facts
  2. Could you elaborate? Ownership of the self, property, or weapons? Or all of the above?

@HighPockets group

So two things.

1. Retard and any word making a portmanteau of that word is deeply offensive and should be treated as such.
  2. The most important Right is ownership.
  1. Yep, and the trivialization of it is ~annoying~ to me as an autistic person.
  2. Idk. You'd have to list the other rights so I can decide.

@berlioz

My immediate reaction to "ownership is the most important right" is that no, freedom of expression (speech, religion, press) is. But I'm not really sure what Dom means, so I don't know if I agree. I will say that the ownership of the self, to me at least, goes along with the first amendment rights because it's basically protection of identity.

Deleted user

have we discussed the age old question: is it gay to kiss the homies?

Deleted user

I do not consider it gay.
I am gay
but I do kiss the homies as well
it's the Homie Law

@Knick

opinions on neopronouns/xenogenders

i know there’s a mental, psychological reason behind why people choose to identify as a xenogender (most of the time) or use a neopronoun and that’s fine and all, won’t stop me from thinking it’s odd though (no offense meant to anyone here who does use them)

just as someone who’s first language and not even my second language isn’t English neopronouns trip me out

also no, unless you make it so, or your homie does, or you both mutually agree that it’s gay, it is not gay to kiss the homies.