forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

I’m pretty sure it means different, but in a really derivative meaning. In H.P. Lovecraft’s time (I know because he uses it a lot) it just meant strange or different, but it was turned into a slur from the rise of LGTBQ+.

@Queen_Cuisine

So my dear gays etc. Do you guys have a term for both male and female? Like bi but not. Like the other way around? Asking for the god of Althalos.

So do you mean a term for the attraction to those people or a term for people who fall under male and female?

@Queen_Cuisine

Second one.

Physical sex wise they would fall under intersex, I don't know if there are terms for specifics, I'll have to look.

Gender-wise it could fall under a number of terms I've heard. Bi-gender, Intersex, Two-Spirit, Etc. It depends. I'm not really sure about that sort of thing myself, I'm more familiar with what I am, trans.

Deleted user

Do you mean to say that the God of Althalos is both genders? Or has no gender?

Deleted user

I doubt it'll happen with only a year left of his term. But it would prevent him from running again. ¯\(ツ)

@actual-fandom-trash

I doubt it'll happen with only a year left of his term. But it would prevent him from running again. ¯\(ツ)

Yeah I agree. There isn't that much time left, but ya never know

Deleted user

Also did anyone watch the UN Summit with that little girl, Greta?

I didn't get to watch the summit but I did see some parts of her speech.

She was incredible. I suggest everyone watch her speech.