forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Laertes is literally the exact opposite of Hamlet and the resident Perfect Boy™

Deleted user

Everyone wanted Hamlet to be like Laertes, without understanding that Laertes is just as fucked up and weird as Hamlet.

@HighPockets group

In my defense, I started listening to it today after school, but had to turn it off because I was getting distracted.
It Will Get Listened To. Otherwise my Les Mis trash friend will murder me
Laertes is Best Boy.

Deleted user

Otherwise my Les Mis trash friend will murder me

I"VE BEEN CALLED OUT

Deleted user

Everyone wanted Hamlet to be like Laertes, without understanding that Laertes is just as fucked up and weird as Hamlet.

And somehow I'm both.

I'm definitely more Hamlet. For I too, stare longingly at skulls and talk about dreaming and dying and pining over lovers I can't have. (eyebrows at Horatio)

@HighPockets group

And somehow I'm both.

I'm definitely more Hamlet. For I too, stare longingly at skulls and talk about dreaming and dying and pining over lovers I can't have. (eyebrows at Horatio)

(Double eyebrows at Horatio, along with a smirk)
I procrastinate, have a plastic human-sized skull who I have dubbed Yorick, contemplate death, and complain.
But I'm also angry and emotional and have like zero chill 99% of the time, and have a father who talks in circles while giving advice.

@Queen_Cuisine

During my last year of English with my instructor, Mr. Howes, who was quite hilarious and made the class a lot less boring, he had us read Hamlet, and by read Hamlet, I mean he had us Act out our parts as dramatically as possible.

Deleted user

Mr. Howes is my hero.

Please tell me you had part in this hilarity.

@Queen_Cuisine

Of course, if I remember correctly, I voice acted I want to say Horatio.

I had an advantage being a theatre kid who had extremely dramatic roles.

@HighPockets group

During my last year of English with my instructor, Mr. Howes, who was quite hilarious and made the class a lot less boring, he had us read Hamlet, and by read Hamlet, I mean he had us Act out our parts as dramatically as possible.

My dude, my buddy, my pal.
My English teacher had us act out Hamlet with sock puppets.