forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

They should be banned from schools though

They are banned from my school, our school is strict about it. If you’re caught you can be suspended, mostly because the school had a looot of students vaping and stuff in the bathroom stalls.

@HighPockets group

They should be banned from schools though

They are banned from my school, our school is strict about it. If you’re caught you can be suspended, mostly because the school had a looot of students vaping and stuff in the bathroom stalls.

Well, kids in my school charge theirs in their chromebooks

Screaming cinnamon roll

……….I'm starting to wonder if this stuff isn't universal and my town's schools are just Chaotic Evil lawless lands……..

nah, from what I'm told the high school I'm going to almost is just as bad. It just seems that nobody cares as much.

@HighPockets group

……….I'm starting to wonder if this stuff isn't universal and my town's schools are just Chaotic Evil lawless lands……..

nah, from what I'm told the high school I'm going to almost is just as bad.

Trust me, no matter what school you go to, the one I went to last year was worse.

Screaming cinnamon roll

Trust me, no matter what school you go to, the one I went to last year was worse.

What happened?

@HighPockets group

What happened?

Pulls out list
A bomb threat, some kid got a trash can thrown at him, the vice principal got beaten up by 2 kids (and needed surgery iirc), two kids snuck off and had sex in a music rehearsal room (and she got pregnant), and a friend of mine walked into a threeway in the guy's bathroom. Also there was a huge fight between 2 girls at the end of the year.

@Moxie group

They keep closing the boys bathroom at my school and there's usually a teacher outside of it cause kids will bring vapes, juuls, and wax pens in there.

Deleted user

Weed

Marijuana

Take your pick

Alex, can I get Weed for 500?

Born and raised in tobacco fields in Texas which-

Deleted user

At my high school people straight up used heroin in the bathrooms.

I may or may not have almost gotten caught smoking a joint in the bathrooms once too

Deleted user

I was so close to reporting that comment but I didn’t

My kind of humor.

you're never on at the same time as me anymore. D:

@Moxie group

I may or may not have almost gotten caught smoking a joint in the bathrooms once too

OoooOOOOooooooOooOOooh Eriiiiiiiiiisss

@HighPockets group

OoooOOOOooooooOooOOooh Eriiiiiiiiiisss

Le gasp

Deleted user

not really that was only time during high school that I did drugs. College tho… was a different story. Now I'm just over it.