forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

nvm lol
On another note, I don't know you very well, we gotta talk sometime!

Deleted user

Pretty sure Eris doesn’t give a fuck whether you have a pixie cut or not

^^^ She's right.

Deleted user

oh bb stopppppppp
I'm just trying to pROVE A POINT
TRY ME NOW ERIS

Dumpling, I doubted that you didn't look like a minor. That was the point. And–wow! Oh look!

You still look like a fucking minor

Deleted user

oh bb stopppppppp
TRY ME NOW ERIS

Dumpling, I doubted that you didn't look like a minor. That was the point. And–wow! Oh look!

what if I'm n o t

Deleted user

oh bb stopppppppp
TRY ME NOW ERIS

what if I'm n o t

But Gasp what if you are?

Deleted user

oh bb stopppppppp
TRY ME NOW ERIS

what if I'm n o t

But Gasp what if you are?

but double gasp, what if she's not aha?

THIS IS WHY WE'RE FRIENDS RUBY

Deleted user

Actually, I apologize. I shouldn't pressure you to give out your age since you already made a bad decision.

Deleted user

Actually, I apologize. I shouldn't pressure you to give out your age since you already made a bad decision.

nice

@Moxie group

Look Miriam
Alllll that Eris was saying was that she didn’t want to be creepy or accept or talk about your weird invitation to smash because you’re obviously a minor and she’s an adult. Like she literally just didn’t want to be creepy and you’re turning it into this whole thing. Just chill out and stop.

Deleted user

Look Miriam
Alllll that Eris was saying was that she didn’t want to be creepy or accept or talk about your weird invitation to smash because you’re obviously a minor and she’s an adult. Like she literally just didn’t want to be creepy and you’re turning it into this whole thing. Just chill out and stop.

WAIT DUDE THIS WAS N O T A "WEIRD INVITATION TO SMASH" WTF

Deleted user

wait, back up.. what decision was made??

My thoughts exactly lol

Deleted user

Look Miriam

WAIT DUDE THIS WAS N O T A "WEIRD INVITATION TO SMASH" WTF

Then don't say stuff like that??? Seriously man, just don't its weird and inappropriate. Be smart and learn to censor your mind/internet babble.

Deleted user

No cutie I haven't

I've said ages, yes, but I know enough about sTrAnGeR dAnGeR to not say my real one