forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

We don't know that. We think it might've been the cause, but the fact that it just started affecting the people then is slightly unrealistic.

@bonjourhumans

Actually the water was contaminated with a fungus from which LSD is derived and A legitimate theory is that everyone in the town was just tripping balls.

Really? ',:0 I guess you learn something new every day!

@HighPockets group

Or it could be the gov finding ways to kill people. Idk, just making up theories. But I like the LSD theory.

There wasn't really much gov. then though, especially not in America. Most gov would've been handled in England.

@GameMaster group

Or it could be the gov finding ways to kill people. Idk, just making up theories. But I like the LSD theory.

There wasn't really much gov. then though, especially not in America. Most gov would've been handled in England.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. And the explosive increase in secret societies was like a hundred years later. I don’t think good old fashioned Illuminati/Gov conspiracy really fits here.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Speaking of marshmallows…
Unpopular opinion: Stale marshmallows are still very freaking delicious and I will gladly eat them
Just like regular marshmallows
Very freaking delicious

@Bananapudding

Okay, the dude made some really good points (like really good ones) but I still don't think human life is something to be messed with at all. IMO, it doesn't necessarily make us any better than they are (IMO) besides, rotting in jail is a way better form of justice than to just give them the easy way out.