forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@Pickles group

Well then make a chat for it. Just because the creator left notebook doesn't mean their chat can go all willy nilly. Pm your friends. It's not hard.

Screaming cinnamon roll

Hello! I like this girl, right? and she likes me (at least I think she does). You see the problem is that I'm afraid that she might have started to not like me as much, or that I feel that way about her.
Now the bigger problem is that there's this other girl who's friend basically sold her out about how she likes me. Now this girl, (not the one I like) was going to ask me out to this valentines dance. And yeah, that's fine. Like, I'm not going to say yes because I'm not attracted to her but her friend told me way more than I needed to know about the whole crush thing. And now I'm just kinda like… awkwardly moonwalks out of there while doing finger guns ayyy

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

hi so my sexuality has been all over the place and i don't even know where to begin but basically i had a crush on a guy a while ago and now we're good friends and my feelings might be back? but also every where i turn it's like bam cute girl and sometimes i think i'm gay but then i see my guy friend and i'm like no tf you aren't. but there are literally no other guys that i would consider dating. and ugh there are just girls everywhere and like i have a crush on a few and i don't know what to doooooo

@Elder-God-Whisper work

One of my goodest friends and our other friend. He walks into fashion design class yesterday and he goes, "Guess what?" I go, "What?" And he says, "Me and Eli are a thing!" I hug him and mutter "thank you" to myself on repeat even after I let go and go to check the board for what we need to do today, and he's like, "Why are you saying thank you??" I turn my head to him slowly and whisper, "My ship is canon…" And he's like, "YOU FRICKIN' SHIPPED US!?!?!?" And after class he brought it up again and he's like, "How did I not know this???" And I reply, "I'm someone who ships in silence…"