forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@hollow-boned

if you make it as casual as proposing a business transaction she's feel a lot less pressured to say yes if she doesnt want to and if she does reject you it'll be a lot less awkward and you might actually end up staying friends

@hollow-boned

ksnvrkjbnretksbktjr
as in 'if it doesnt happen you wont wanna throw yourself off a cliff' casual'
like 'hey here's a proposition it affects my personal life in no way shape or form and it's not a problem if you say no'

Deleted user

I have a question, how do you get over a person you have liked for more than 2 years?

Deleted user

My friend just told me that girl might be biiiiiiiiiii and I suddenly went to tell her that I like herrrrrrrrr

Mir advise me please

I got you girl

GO FOR IT. GO. FOR. IT.

Deleted user

okay but you didn't mention that, so just saying "i hate my life today" has nothing to do with crushes. if you'd like to talk about it you can dm me?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Guys, ( @Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars and @folkin-around ) this chat has become something that's not just specifically just about crushes, it's become a place where we connect with people on the same boat as us, and with our similarities, we connect to other people to support us, regardless of whether our problems are related to crushing. We just need to talk to our friends sometimes. And sometimes we need to say something unrelated on a forum because that's where our friends are.