Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

1. Trace her collarbone with your finger
  2. Tuck her hair behind her ear
    • Also, just playing with her hair in any way is good
  3. Compliment her. A lot. And if she playfully says "sToOoP," keep. Going.
    • Really compliment her, like, a lot. Even if she doesn't seem to react. It's part of how I got to my girlfriend lol
  4. Help with something. Anything. Like, homework, for example. If she's passionate about, say, say music, help her with a song. I helped my girlfriend with finding things for her cosplay, and she loved it.
  5. Talk with her friends. You don't have to be friends with her friends {if that makes sense lol}, but scoring points with the people she hangs will do a lot.
  6. Eye contact.
  7. If you're feeling confident, blow a kiss {but, like, grin afterwards so it's not creepy} or wink.

Sincerely,
Your favorite gay

All of this is true! Add tickling and there you go! There’s the secret to wooing a girl.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Honestly I wish I had advice, Maybe just try to explain to her that you have nothing to do with it?

I tried that. She's so stubborn. I can't even tell her that I use this site for writing. It's so bad she even prayed to God to destroy my PlayStation. There's no changing her mind…

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Change your password, and if you can, get a different backup email on the account, your boyfriend's possibly, Last resort, delete your account entirely, and start over with a secret one. (Like me)

@Pickles group

If your parents are like mine and created a family domain thing after the @ in your email, they can probably see all your emails and know when you use it to sign up for stuff, so you can create a gmail account and not have it in your gmail app on any of your devices

If your parents are like mine and created a family domain thing after the @ in your email, they can probably see all your emails and know when you use it to sign up for stuff, so you can create a gmail account and not have it in your gmail app on any of your devices

I didn't even know that was possible. Thank god my mom doesn't know that's possible.

@Pickles group

My parents both do computer stuff, so we have a bunch of wifis that my dad monitors and our own email thingy, and my parents can both see all the inboxes, so I can't use my home email for anything, really. And I can't really look anything up because he doesn't even need my phone to see my search history. Thankfully I don't think he does that too often, because they haven't said anything to me about the stuff I look up It's not real bad, I swear

Deleted user

10MINUTEMAIL

IT'S A WEBSITE THAT CREATES AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU THAT DELETES AFTER 10 MINUTES
IT ISN'T A DOWNLOAD OR ANYTHING, JUST SEARCH 10MINUTEMAIL AND GO TO THE FIRST LINK
I USE IT FOR LEO'S ACCOUNT
USE IT

Use a password you already know

Those would be the ones my Mom knows. And if she knows one, for one account, and I'm using the same one, then she knows them all.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Haha, every single one of my old passwords involved either “frosty” cause I like ice cream or the number 22 cause that was my favorite Taylor Swift song 5 years ago…

I would say my password skills have increased since then but they really haven’t

@Relsey

Also my word of advice would be to try to explain it to her in a way that it would make sense to her. Notebook is like a Library not all of the books in the library are good books but that doesn't mean that the Library is bad.