forum Crushes
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Pickles: I agree with Winter on this one, I'm more than willing to throw down with this person
Snowy (if I can call you that): Ooooh boy I understand the feeling. I about happened with my feelings about my boyfriend (I was furiously suppressing them because I refused to believe he actually liked me back). Honestly, just do what you think is best for you.
Amber: ADORABLE
Qxeensryche: oh no, that's not good. One of the hardest parts of being LGBT most definitely has to be falling for straight people.

Deleted user

Yea, and the fact that I've been questioning it so much to the point where I think I'm doing it for attention or something

Deleted user

That's not good. I say do what your heart feels and what your brain believes.

Thanks for the advice!

@Relsey

Inwardly screaming Ya'll this boy needs to just not be this cute, he was all smiles this morning, smiles and cuteness and just Garbled noises When I'm at school I'm very careful to put up an icy wall of stern emotion because there are some not nice people around, so I see him in the morning and it's just like all of the icy wall goes away and I can let my self be happy and comfortable and gah he's great that's all I have to say.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Inwardly screaming Ya'll this boy needs to just not be this cute, he was all smiles this morning, smiles and cuteness and just Garbled noises When I'm at school I'm very careful to put up an icy wall of stern emotion because there are some not nice people around, so I see him in the morning and it's just like all of the icy wall goes away and I can let my self be happy and comfortable and gah he's great that's all I have to say.

That's how I feel about my BF. This guy sounds great! intense shipping vibes