forum Dwarves and Elves, Hobbits and Wizards, I present to you, A Hobbit RP! (100% Open! I just need like *Counts fingers* 14 people I guess.)((NEWSFLASH! About 6/14 people taken!)) I OFFER FREE COOKIES!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 4 followers

Deleted user

Callen studied his letter. It did concern him, But should I tell father? Maybe a trip would sound good. He thought to himself. But I should go get Soora and Luna.

@A5_ WICKED

Soora was too preoccupied with her newly forged sword to notice her father in the entrance to the forge holding a letter

@ShadeStar

Luna received her letter. It was strange to her. Why was she sent a letter? She walked out of her home and out into the forest. Maybe she should talk to Soora and Callen.

Deleted user

After sneaking around, Callen managed to find Luna and tapped her on the shoulder.

@A5_ WICKED

Soor had soot all over her face as she finishes the eligent sword. She lifts it gently but almost drops it as her father holds out the letter. She quickly read through it then looks around, "What?"

Deleted user

Callen held up his letter before signing back. Did you get it?

Deleted user

He took a quick look around before signing. I don't know if we're being watched.

@Fraust

Taurin led his pony onto the dusty trail that led to the Prancing Pony, goading Nutmeg into a quick trot. He admired the gorgeous scenery as he trotted past it, having never been so far outside the Shire before. He had a good feeling about this adventure, but he couldn't quite put his finger on why. But no matter; he adjusted the straps of his overalls and began whistling cheerfully again.

@A5_ WICKED

Sora lead her white and grey dappled horse out of Mirkwood toward Bree. She mounts him and and her cloak flows gracefully behind her as she couches Bagira into a canter

@Fraust

Taurin soon arrived at the Prancing Pony and entrusted Nutmeg to the stable hands. Thanking them quickly, he took off his cloak and hurried inside. He was excited to find out what was in store.

Deleted user

So where is Soora? Callen signed to Luna. I shouls tell Legolas though. He thought to himself, he could always trust Legolas.

@A5_ WICKED

Soora's cloak flows gracefully as she and Bagira draw closer. She trots him down the street and puts her hood up

Deleted user

Callen sighed. Well hurry, I'm going to tell Legolas the news before we start heading there. Callen signed before he turned to find Legolas.

Soon, being sent with elven horses, supplies and cloaks they were on they're way.

Deleted user

Callen looked around waryly as him and Luna past the gate guard without question, it was raining, castig a dark gloom over the town. After leaving their horses in the stables, they hurringly went inside the inn with their cloaks on.

@ShadeStar

Luna was slightly shivering the water soaking through the cloak and clothes to her bones. She looked around the inn observing and listening to everything.

@Fraust

Oh! More people! I wonder if they're going on the adventure too? Taurin looked up as a pair of elves entered. Elves! Oh, I love elves. Such cheerful people. These ones look rather wary though. I wonder if they're worried? "Hello!" He piped up cheerfully. "I'm Taurin Puddifoot. What are your names?"

Deleted user

Callen glanced at the hobbit who had spoken up. "We shall not be here for long, so that isn't important." Callen said in a low voice before he spotted an old man in wrinkled grey clothing and a pointy hat puffing smoke. "Excuse me." He said politely before he walked over to the manand sat down.