forum Dwarves and Elves, Hobbits and Wizards, I present to you, A Hobbit RP! (100% Open! I just need like *Counts fingers* 14 people I guess.)((NEWSFLASH! About 6/14 people taken!)) I OFFER FREE COOKIES!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 4 followers

@payten_the_coffee_addict

(No don't leave, all you need to do is get in the cavern, not so hard is it?)
Callen scooted over for the hobbits to sit before giving Gandalf a look. Hobbits, are you sure? Gandald nodded before turning to greet others.

(Sorry, im not going to have time. ill be lucky to get on once every day or two. i cant follow this many people when yall move so quickly in an hour)

Deleted user

The next day, Callen woke up Luna at dawn and got their horses ready, he thought it was better to sneak out unnoticed.

@Fraust

(Aww… bye payten :( )
Taurin woke up and stretched, quickly tacking up Nutmeg and getting on her back. Within about 15 minutes, he was on his way to the mountains.

Deleted user

"I say we'll make it to the plains by midday." Callen guessed as they rode down a path down the old forest.

Deleted user

"Well that is if we don't encounter any Orcs, I'veou heard that Azog the Pale has risen." Callen countered.

Deleted user

"We are going." Callen protested as he nudged the horses to go faster.

@Fraust

Taurin dug his heels into Nutmeg's sides, easing into a trot and then a canter to the mountains. The massive peaks grew nearer and nearer as he picked up his pace.

Deleted user

"Seriously?" Callen gave a quick look around before he shook the reins and urged his horse to a fast gallop.

@Fraust

Nutmeg continued cantering for ages. Taurin stopped a couple times during the day to rest and eat, but he was always on his way soon after. He reached the mountains by about evening.

Deleted user

"Be careful." Callen called out. "Stay on the path!"

Deleted user

Callen managed to keep up with Luna, but as they got deeper, the undergrowth started to grow on the path, roots were sticking everywhere, the sun was behind the clouds, casting an eerie look over the forest. "Wait slow down." Callen called out.

Deleted user

"Slow down, there's too much undergrowth and I fear that we are being watched," Callen said in a low voice. "Mirkwood is not too far from here."

@ShadeStar

Luna frowned as she signed, "I know that. Let's stay wary and get through here as quickly and safely as possible."

Deleted user

Callen looked up and saw some webbing before he signed. Lets at least stop at Mirkwood, we are vulnerable out here and I see the spiders Legolas has been talking about.