forum Dwarves and Elves, Hobbits and Wizards, I present to you, A Hobbit RP! (100% Open! I just need like *Counts fingers* 14 people I guess.)((NEWSFLASH! About 6/14 people taken!)) I OFFER FREE COOKIES!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 4 followers

@Fraust

Hmm… Taurin watched Callen walk off. Wait… that must be Gandalf! I should wait until they're finished talking to him before I go, though. I assume he'll have something important to say.

Deleted user

"Hello old friend, so glad you can make it!" Gandalf said warmly as he poofed out some smoke. "I was worried that you haven't got the message or that." His voice dropped. "The enemy has delayed you. A dark essence lies in Dor Eldor. A company of Oakensheild has been sent out to take back the Lonely Mountain, but I am afraid it has woken our enemy." He said gravely.

@Fraust

Taurin eavesdropped a bit, sipping his drink quietly. He wasn't sure whether Gandalf's messages would apply to him, but there was only one way to find out.

Deleted user

Gandalf noticed a hobbit that was eavesdropping on them. "Taurin Paddifoot of the Shire welcome." Gandalf exclaimed.
Callen tapped his fingers rhymically on the table, processing what he has said.

@Fraust

"Gandalf! Pleasure to meet you at last." Taurin smiled and stood up, though he wasn't much taller than he was when he was sitting. "What would you like for me to do for you?"

Deleted user

Tiffany hated her name. It wasn't the right name for a renowned healer woman, and shieldmaiden to boot. But she made do. She'd traveled across Middle Earth, for God's sake, she needed a name that sounded less soft. She was staying near the Shire tonight, in a vacated Hobbit-hole, when she heard a knock on the door. When she went to look, nobody was there, simply a letter. She quickly read it over. Working with elves. Bah, humbug. But I guess favors get repaid eventually. Gandalf, you crazy wizard. she thought, setting off. Nobody would question it, she normally would leave suddenly without a farewell, and this was an emergency after all. When she reached the tavern, she sat down waiting for the rest of the company, unsure when anyone would arrive or if they were already there.

@Fraust

(Nnnoooo we just started you can hop in D:)
Taurin looked up as Tiffany entered the tavern. "Tiffany! You made it! Are you going on the adventure too?" He stood up and hugged her before looking back around the tavern. "I think they're going too, but they haven't told me their names." He gestured towards the elves with Gandalf.

Deleted user

(No don't leave, all you need to do is get in the cavern, not so hard is it?)
Callen scooted over for the hobbits to sit before giving Gandalf a look. Hobbits, are you sure? Gandald nodded before turning to greet others.

@Fraust

"Gandalf! Sir, this is my friend Tiffany." Taurin introduced Tiffany, who still didn't seem too happy that they were working with elves. "Is she coming too?"

Deleted user

"Please do sit down,but please stop yelling you're attracting attention." Gandalf said.

@Fraust

"Sorry, sir." Taurin sat down, looking up at Gandalf with anticipation. His legs didn't reach the ground from his chair, and he swung them slightly as he waited.

Deleted user

"Before I say anything, are you sure you want to do this? Because you might not come out alive." Gandalf pressed. He knew the elves were up to it, but Hobbits were a completely different thing.

@Fraust

Taurin nodded. "Yes, sir! Taurin Puddifoot at your service! The real question is: how can I help?"

Deleted user

"I knew I would be getting myself into something like this when I asked you for a favor. I don't see why not." Tiffany said. "And I'm not your friend, Taurin, I don't have friends." she huffed.

@Fraust

"But we are friends." Taurin smiled. "You just don't like admitting it because you're all 'gruff and tough' all the time. Let loose every once in a while! Have fun!"

Deleted user

"What is fun? Can you condense it into an herbal remedy?" Tiffany asked, entirely serious.

Deleted user

Gandalf slammed the table. "No! This isn't fun. You do not understand. You will die. People will die and that might be on your own hands. Who will be there to defend you when you're alone and surrounded by orcs. Think about that."

@Fraust

"What is fun? Can you condense it into an herbal remedy?" Tiffany asked, entirely serious.

(Taurin starts singing that song from Spongebob)
"Of course not! It's… well, when you enjoy doing something, I suppose? Being around friends, for you probably going on a particularly successful search for herbs or something." Taurin shrugged. "It's difficult to explain. It just is."
(F IS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO STUFF TOGEEEETHER U IS FOR U AND MEEEEE N IS FOR NYWHERE OR NYTIME AT ALL DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEAAAAA)

@Fraust

"I know this isn't. And we only 'might' die. Look on the bright side, Gandalf! We'll all be there for each other, even though it'll be hard. We can work hard, and work together to get things done! Whatever you need me to do, I'll do it to the best of my ability."