forum Dwarves and Elves, Hobbits and Wizards, I present to you, A Hobbit RP! (100% Open! I just need like *Counts fingers* 14 people I guess.)((NEWSFLASH! About 6/14 people taken!)) I OFFER FREE COOKIES!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 4 followers

Deleted user

I feel like Tiffany would be like the older sister of Taurin that he just wants to follow on adventures and stuff like teach me your waysssssss

Godsister in law?

Deleted user

( Can you possibly like add more to personality and flaws? and also I thought she was a shieldmaiden? )

Deleted user

( Can you possibly like add more to personality and flaws? and also I thought she was a shieldmaiden? )

(She is a shieldmaiden, yes, and I'll add more! Sorry!)

Deleted user

( So technically, she should be fighting with a shield.)

@Fraust

I feel like Tiffany would be like the older sister of Taurin that he just wants to follow on adventures and stuff like teach me your waysssssss

Godsister in law?

Heck yes lol

Deleted user

( So technically, she should be fighting with a shield.)

No….. that's not the definition of….. nevermind. She uses a shield but still has a weapon. She doesn't have the idiotic logic of "It's dull, it'll hurt more".

Deleted user

Also I finished editing her just now, don't worry!

Deleted user

Godsister in law?

Heck yes lol

Yasssss!

@Fraust

He'll just follow her around like plz take me on an adventure. Seesteer. Seester can I com with u. Seester.

Deleted user

Godsister in law?

Heck yes lol

Yasssss!

They're polar opposites so I don't know how that would work out, her bing and elf racist after all so……………Shrug.

Deleted user

(hello friends! been a while since ive seen and read the books and movies but i will gladly join )

Hey Pey! Come join the company!

Deleted user

( Wait Pay, are you going to do a dwarf or a human?)

Deleted user

He'll just follow her around like plz take me on an adventure. Seesteer. Seester can I com with u. Seester.

"Go away, I'm a hermit! I don't need anyone!" is probably the nicest response she would give lol.

Deleted user

"Seester I wanna adventure" grabby hands "Seester plz"

"Noooo!"

@Fraust

"Ye" jumps on a pony and gallops off into the distance. He is seen falling off his pony in the distance. I stg Taurin

Deleted user

"Okay, I'll take this chance to run away." runs away