forum Dwarves and Elves, Hobbits and Wizards, I present to you, A Hobbit RP! (100% Open! I just need like *Counts fingers* 14 people I guess.)((NEWSFLASH! About 6/14 people taken!)) I OFFER FREE COOKIES!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 4 followers

Deleted user

I Mean We can start tomorrow you know because I kind want more people to join.

@Fraust

Honestly, you'll be pretty hard put to get eight more people to join (that is if you're correct in 6/14)

@Fraust

And I know first hand that having a whole crap ton of people in a roleplay is hectic and a lot of people get left behind

Deleted user

No I mean, if anymore people want to join like maybe 9?

Deleted user

Just ask if they like the Hobbit and ask them if they can join the rp.

@payten_the_coffee_addict

Name: Bevernly (Bev) Whithelm
Species: Dwarf
Looks and outfit: Dresses in human clothing to help fit in; https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CASHAN_enUS802US802&biw=1366&bih=646&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=D9FLW9ONB-S_jwTy3ofACQ&q=cute+male+flannel+outfits&oq=cute+male+flannel+outfits&gs_l=img.3…33798.36822.0.37099.10.9.1.0.0.0.138.845.8j1.9.0….0…1c.1.64.img..0.2.233…0j0i67k1j0i7i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i8i7i30k1.0.-MZ5uh66FHc#imgrc=eBnUrE8T5mwEyM:
Beautiful caramel skin, 4'5", jet black hair in a low fade style, bright blue eyes.
Personality: very out going, extrovert, bright ans bubbly, smart.
Flaws: He seems almost human, so she acts human like is certain ways.
Specialty: Cooking and balance.
Background: her father raised her because her mother left at age 1, he grew up learning how too cook and always took interest in dance; hes self taught. Thus where his cooking and balance comes from.
Other: His mothers a beautiful latina human but he doesnt know it, his father keeps it secret.

(hope this is okay, i made him more modern and somewhat human like… )

Deleted user

(Do you mind if you change their gender? It would be greatly appreciated. )

Deleted user

(Hes good. Alright whose on besides pay because o wanna start?)

Deleted user

(So I was thinking that maybe, Gandalf has us go after the company to help them with a trap and takig over the mountain. But I don't really know how to get all the characters together if that makes sense?)