forum Dwarves and Elves, Hobbits and Wizards, I present to you, A Hobbit RP! (100% Open! I just need like *Counts fingers* 14 people I guess.)((NEWSFLASH! About 6/14 people taken!)) I OFFER FREE COOKIES!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 4 followers

Deleted user

So, I have just finished reading the Hobbit and I have started reading LOTR. (It was devastating. Sobbing.) So annnnyyway, I haven't seen a Hobbit or LOTR RP before, so I guess we can consider this the first of the few.

Rules:
Follow Andrews rules.
Shipping and Romance is allowed, keep it at PG-13
No LGBTQ+ please, I'm not really comfortable with it.
Don't be a jerk.

Is taking place during the Hobbit, referencing and acting out old characters is allowed I guess? (( Just ask me first.))
Template:

Name:
Species: Elves, Hobbits, Dwarves, and I guess Humans.
Looks and outfit:
Personality:
Flaws:
Specialty: Whether it's from cooking to stealth to planning
Background:
Other:

Deleted user

( Yep, you shall join the Flips through a dictionary. company.)

Deleted user

( Wow, I like your character, she's very interesting, especially since she does metal work……you know since elves don't really do that.)

Deleted user

( So can someone go spread the word about this? Idk, just some advertisement although I'm not really proud of it.) (I shall go do my character now.)

@ShadeStar

Name: Luna Cazadora
Species: Elf
Looks and outfit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XGryy
Personality: Quiet, determined, shy, and kicks ass
Flaws: Mute but not deaf, also sucks at close range
Specialty: Stealth and archery
Background: Develop
Other: Has really adept hearing and sight

Deleted user

Name: Callon Erxadno
Species: Elf, because I love elves.
Looks and outfit: If I put down a picture of Legolas, will you get it?
Personality: Charismatic, kicks butt, sneaky and observant and is a gentleman.
Flaws: Critical, moody person. Legolas, basically.
Specialty: Tracking and he can flipping use any weapon and be really good with it.
Background: To be developed.
Other: Music, (walks out the door.

Deleted user

Hello! I can't decide whether to be a Hobbit or a Wizard lmao.

Deleted user

Hello, I think you should be a hobbit, but that's your choice, welcome to the company!

Deleted user

This ritual has worked! Now get the template up!

@Fraust

What do you want me to be lol. I have an elf character already (I use it for dungeons and dragons okay) but I'm also pretty up for bein a hobbit

Deleted user

Should I be a "Radagast The Brown" type wizard? Like, not the most powerful but a total cinnamon roll? Or just be a Hobbit. Also, can women perform magic? I'm a bit rusty on my LOTR/Hobbit knowledge.

Deleted user

( I just started reading LOTR soo NO SPOILERS! Yes, Women can use magic. I want A hobbit though and can we please have like gender equality? It just bothers me a lot. Also if you want.)

Deleted user

( What about dwarves though? Like We should have a dwarf.)