forum Dwarves and Elves, Hobbits and Wizards, I present to you, A Hobbit RP! (100% Open! I just need like *Counts fingers* 14 people I guess.)((NEWSFLASH! About 6/14 people taken!)) I OFFER FREE COOKIES!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 4 followers

Deleted user

(Yeah, good point ok.So this is going to like eh on both movie and book.)

Deleted user

(Should we use the prancing pony? ((NO SPOLIERS, IM ONLY ON BOOK ONE!))

@Fraust

(Sure I don't even remember where that is lol. Taurin does happen to have a pony, though, so he will be riding her)

Deleted user

(Prancing Pony is in Bree, where they meet Strider.)

Deleted user

(No, Like I'm going to start with them getting the letter.)

Deleted user

(Also all the elves are going to be friends….. axtually I need to know are you from Mirkwood or Rivendall?)

Deleted user

Gandalf had a very foul feeling that laided in gut. He had left the campany on their own for awhile for some buisness he had to attend to, but recent news of the enemy was disturbing. I can not do this alone, I need reinforcements. He thought to himself as he got out some paper and ink and quickly began writing. I shall fetch 3 elves from Mirkwood, a hobbit from the Shire along with the human-hobbit and a dwarf from the Iron Foot. He decided as he wrote. The enemy is rising, I am in need of your help, please arrive at the Prancing Pony Inn in the village of Bree, say nothing about this. -Gandalf.

@A5_ WICKED

Soora brought the hammer down with a spray of gold and orange sparks. Her long hair was pulled back in a eligent bun as she raises the hammer again over the red hot metal and anvil

@Fraust

Taurin walked out cheerfully to the mailbox and flipped it open, whistling a merry tune. "Hmm? What's this?" He took a fancy looking letter out of the mailbox and examined it. "I wonder who'd be writing to me…?" He wondered aloud as he neatly broke the seal, sliding the letter out of the envelope and scanning it quickly. He read it twice, then thrice. Am I reading this right? It seems like… an adventure! I'll have to go get ready! He hurriedly went back into the hobbit hole and packed his things before hopping onto his pony, Nutmeg and setting off towards the Prancing Pony. "Bye mum! Bye dad! I'll be home sooner or later!" He called back as he rode.

@payten_the_coffee_addict

(just checking!)
Bev finshed his home made meal and tossed the dishes aside to be washed later. He stood and walked out to his post box and pulled out a single letter. He opened it and went running for his house. Bev tossed teh letter on the table, gathered his things and went to the neighbors. "Can i borrow your horse? i know its random and short notice but i need a ride somewhere" the neighbors agreed and brought the horse out. Bev hopped on the horse and started in the direction of the inn.