forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@cryptic-glitch

Today on Doing Other Things to Procrastinate Doing The Things I Actually Want to Do:

The Procrastinating Looks Really Fucking Great Though My Guy

@Starfast group

Had a random burst of motivation, so I stayed up last night drawing my character, Ravina. I tried doing lineless art (which I don't do very often when I draw people) and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

@ravens

Ravens please teach me how to do lighting ;-;

BDKSHDKSHS IDK WHAT IM DOING

my number one tip just in general tho is to never shade with black-i like to make my shadows darker + slightly more saturated and more purple than the base color (eg if the base color is a shade of orange i’ll slide the shading color towards red, yellow->orange, green->blue etc). it can depend on the color of the light source, tho!
but yeah i think that can really help with lighting if that makes sense HSKSHDJD

@Katastrophic group

I finished my sketchbook! The paper is pulled from a larger sketchbook from when I was in high school, then I bound them using cords along the spine. It's slightly smaller than half a standard sketchbook and has a snap closure! Sorry about the black bars on the pics, I had to do some shenanigans to get them to upload properly.

This is the first sketch/drawing of my sketchbook, and probably my best "page one" I've done ^_^

@saor_illust school

henlo <.< i did a lil thing for a vtuber

HOLY COW ANEMO AND GEO IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN FANART THATS SO COOL LIKE THAT AND KLJSFDKJLDSKL

AHHHH THATS SUPER COOL I LOVE THE ART AHHHHH