forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@requiemisback language

it's been a hot minute since i posted anything in this chat so here's a blurry/crappily cropped ref sheet for an oc i posted in the Fandom OCs thread yesterday-

@Tidermelon group

it's been a hot minute since i posted anything in this chat so here's a blurry/crappily cropped ref sheet for an oc i posted in the Fandom OCs thread yesterday-

Looks good from what I can see! Love your style!

@requiemisback language

Looks good from what I can see! Love your style!

thank you!! <33 hopefully i'll get it transferred to digital soon so that it's higher quality lmfao-

@saor_illust school

Restarted this project after animating for several hours x_x, i like the proportions a lot better though. i don't remember if I posted the original, but here's my new/hopefully last for a while vtube design!

Now I just have to actually draw and start animating it again… And name the creature/mascot. It's some sort of fox/cat/bird/dragon thing? idk it's as chaotic as the content I'll be making so it works

…. kat
are you telling me
you're designing your own vtuber character
A N D
you're planning on rigging it yourself?

dang
powerful
very powerful art deity

@Tidermelon group

How does one post a picture on this? I'm experimenting with angles on single items and wanted to get some feedback!

You just go to a website where you can upload an image, then link it here using a certain HTML code. Use the "quote" feature on another comment to see how to link it.

@Katastrophic group

…. kat
are you telling me
A N D

dang
powerful
very powerful art deity

thanks lol we'll see how it turns out. My first go i spent a very long time on making an eye blink, realized it was the wrong eye, and instead of doing a little research and renaming the parameter i remade it. So now i'm actually researching and it's not too hard once you know the meshes and other lingo. I have a sample model i'm looking at for reference too but it's very slow going

@saor_illust school

…. kat
are you telling me
A N D

dang
powerful
very powerful art deity

thanks lol we'll see how it turns out. My first go i spent a very long time on making an eye blink, realized it was the wrong eye, and instead of doing a little research and renaming the parameter i remade it. So now i'm actually researching and it's not too hard once you know the meshes and other lingo. I have a sample model i'm looking at for reference too but it's very slow going

(maddie that looks awesome)
oh god
good luckkkk

@Tired-but-passionate

Love the art everyone! I haven’t posted on here in while but hey, no time like the present. I was experimenting with layer modes and effects and I’m liking how this came out, so

This is my boi Talon btw, I redesigned him recently

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Ok, question:

If you find a drawing on Google images of a face and you take that image to use as line art and add your own details to like scars, jewelry, colour, and slightly different eye/mouth shapes, is that still considered stealing someone else's art?

Obviously I will give credit as the original peice isn't my work, I used it as a guideline. But I'm not the best at drawing characters and want to create my own version of them because I know exactly how I want them to look. Just wanting to clarify before I start doing anything of the sort

@Fraust

I mean, if you're tracing it or just straight up using the image and then just adding some edits, I would say that you couldn't really consider it to be 100% your art. Referencing it would be different since you drew everything yourself obviously. As long as you give credit to the original image and don't try to claim that you did 100% of it yourself, though, it should be fine?