Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@saor_illust school

OH MY GOSH SEVERAL OF MY FAVOURITE NB ARTISTS POSTING ONE AFTER ANOTHER
UNHEARD OF
BUT
SDFLKJFDKSLJFKSLDJKLDJ I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAA

@AloofFloof group

I have drawn so much this week (mostly to procrastinate from exam study oof) getting ready for artfight…. but I don't even have the time to participate in artfight?? Good motivator anyways. And I have also discovered the magic of toyhou.se and am in love.

Here is my fox lad, Dorian.

@AloofFloof group

oki'vepostedalotlatelybut,,,, I'M SO PSYCHED WITH HOW THIS TURNED OUT!! (and how fast I managed it as well?? the absolute POWER of finishing a semester and being stress free for two days)

@PastelTart

So, I downloaded an Umbreon base and colored it, after some editing of course. I'm really proud of how it turned out, so here's my sparkle floof child!

@Pickles group

I've been arting up a storm lately and I was going to wait to post this until I had some other stuff to post with it but I'm impatient so here it is

@Pickles group

oki'vepostedalotlatelybut,,,, I'M SO PSYCHED WITH HOW THIS TURNED OUT!! (and how fast I managed it as well?? the absolute POWER of finishing a semester and being stress free for two days)

This is what I imagine would happen if dora met peter pan and they did crack together, and I absolutely love it

@Katastrophic group

( no art to show unfortunately but ohuhu markers are having a big anniversary sale rn so if anyone here needs new art markers now is a good time. K bye back to my art room until I make smth )

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

My art sucks, and this picture is blurry (literally just taken on my phone), but I'm proud of this drawing! For those asking, it's a birthday party for Kokichi Ouma! I just want to show this off since I'm confident in my art for once!

@Tidermelon group

My art sucks, and this picture is blurry (literally just taken on my phone), but I'm proud of this drawing! For those asking, it's a birthday party for Kokichi Ouma! I just want to show this off since I'm confident in my art for once!

Well done! No need to beat yourself down, it looks great! And even if it didn’t, everyone’s always got room to improve.

@Katastrophic group

Restarted this project after animating for several hours x_x, i like the proportions a lot better though. i don't remember if I posted the original, but here's my new/hopefully last for a while vtube design!

Now I just have to actually draw and start animating it again… And name the creature/mascot. It's some sort of fox/cat/bird/dragon thing? idk it's as chaotic as the content I'll be making so it works

@Tidermelon group

I finished my drawing! It's blurry, and apologies for it, but I'm still really proud of how it turned out!

Great job!! Happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is!