forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@Fraust

I think one of your biggest things is that your characters are almost always leaning a lot, so they wouldn't really be able to stand up if they were actually standing like that aha
Make sure to build a strong base and a line of action that seems natural, and frequently flip the canvas to make sure it looks good and natural both ways :)

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I think one of your biggest things is that your characters are almost always leaning a lot

She is actually supposed to be leaning in the picture
But thank you I usually don't realize they're leaning until hours later

@Becfromthedead group

I've finally picked up art again recently. This one's just some fanart of Fujiwara Chika from Love Is War, but I'm super proud of the shading because that's something I usually struggle with. And also lineart! I suck at lineart usually, but I've gotten better since I got a drawing tablet tbh.

@Becfromthedead group

I always forget that I'm actually pretty good at drawing animals. I mean, that's what I mostly drew growing up, so it makes sense I guess. Anyway, my fiance saw some of my animal art and asked me if I could do more bc they really liked it lol. So this owl was at their suggestion. It's one of their favorite animals :)

@Becfromthedead group

Also a few of the stickers in my redbubble shop…
Yes, it's Fire Emblem: Three Houses fanart. I'm trying to do a full series with all the characters, but it's tiring af tbh

@AloofFloof group

IS THAT THE HECKING MUMMY??

THAT'S SO PERFECT

I'd buy a sticker of it ngl

It's on my RedBubble if you want it lmaoo
(I don't profit bc I set everything at the minimum)
i just love the mummy so much, absolutely obsessed with it tbh

@moss

no one is supposed to see this yet bc its part of an art telephone thing but you guys get a sneak peak shhhhh
sketch1621621638912

@EtherealDreamer

no one is supposed to see this yet bc its part of an art telephone thing but you guys get a sneak peak shhhhh
sketch1621621638912

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE
p.s I LOVE IT~!