forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 196 followers

@Becfromthedead group

I'm not very happy with this, but I got sick of working on it, so I just did flat color, no shading. Lots of gaps in the color, I now realize. Also forgot Fiera's freckles. Knew she didn't look right. But uhhh, I've done worse.

@moss

omg u guys just reminded me of art fight!!! guess ill have to draw my ocs now
anyways lil doodle of my persona
sketch1623353205721

@AloofFloof group

You can describe characters as well if your refs aren't super clear. Most artists prefer to work off visual refs, but they aren't /completely/ essential.

@Starfast group

Oh shit, yeah. How does artfight work exactly??? Do you need ref images for your OCs???? Because I need to get on that if that's the case

Yeah, having some kind of visual ref is preferred I think. I like to draw all mine myself, but you could also use a picrew or something like that, as long as you give credit to the original artist.

@Starfast group

Oh shit, yeah. How does artfight work exactly??? Do you need ref images for your OCs???? Because I need to get on that if that's the case

Yeah, having some kind of visual ref is preferred I think. I like to draw all mine myself, but you could also use a picrew or something like that, as long as you give credit to the original artist.

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

This took forever to make, so here's my piece for pride month, It kinda sucks but it's better than the paper sketch. Anyways whatever you indentify as. You are valid!
(Top: Tori) (Left to right: Lucas, Kelly, Elliott, Jane)