forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

(No thoughts/comments on my posts back on page 212. 😞)

that was twelve pages ago

@Fraust

Bruv mine get ignored all the time lol
Also it's deviantart, which is blocked for me (and probably several others)
So some of us can't even see it

@ninja_violinist

Ninja why are you so good at everything?? it's really really fucking pretty and I'm jealous and in awe

fjdksajfdhsf thank you!! in the interest of honesty I should mention that I haven't yet managed to make lasagna without slicing off a fingernail, so you know. I'm not even good at most things. but thank you!!

@ElderGod-Icefire

Ninja why are you so good at everything?? it's really really fucking pretty and I'm jealous and in awe

fjdksajfdhsf thank you!! in the interest of honesty I should mention that I haven't yet managed to make lasagna without slicing off a fingernail, so you know. I'm not even good at most things. but thank you!!

You're welcome! lmao I can't make lasagna period so you're still ahead of me. You're welcome!!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ok then…. What about my chocolate stool?

I just read how I wrote that. Lol
Eh, no biggie!

I read that and was like

👀

But I saw it, it was really cool!
I was just very exhausted and too drained to respond to it

@Spring group

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/hANXmJ7RnAGFV32lZKWsrlFvIXMxLJ3kwToxCOfiFATZda9nywhsGSsRscfDy9fDNlfq7ecWjE6pxaPyd2ny3WOshIBcA24jrDhF_OpvPj15UmQG2PkQdRlnlq2vn2vHBnlrkL2rJ4SDkAiY2vasnpJHnDHx7_x_kBbk5nBVro67gH0KwwB_XV-3L1ynMST6IPrwDElssPdTK1j-RC0tAUw-ligcIeKbNkR9UXwJjzm2WB52czMkr96TwIVQnlwlTN6A2ChDV1-3Lw9-qcUuV9H52zTs2pTMXEwpB8lMm41msftxt6rwkSYhmgDsRpj2lRsTAhkFM4ExjgRO6DdNA_tfRxnPLKdQt9e3nzvqgaknVD_1xbgWYdfRldNjynTiuNqF0uv_JjF24k97EW4tBaqHACnLUAnEWtcM9cbydQX20W5QpnBKUJPwMe9NXRyxBVG8jv0s9ywK_ULMePLTv85eBQv6xWLUmQH5KVjPLZRCkfSKk3ivfoWtakOStOTdeqql7WL1EoZrs01LB_5-8T4KVmz0e1eQ53N6-FRfCdIGqbKIFJJPGyH7vfOxW-ImXDdcjaA1VYjbFKAgM7w8XRZBIWM7Wnpds1jbjtKjktTeSSTwrWkd39K6Rcj9MljErJ0BiS9k4lb3VM_RigVKdnO3akPsr-XKxVdLu7u5Bj7yjmfdd3l9TOKn1IShCQ=w577-h768-no?authuser=0

I drew this a while ago but hey, whatever. This is a picture of my mary-sue baby Sprinkles.

@Spring group

It isn't? oh well, i'll just share another drawing bc i dont feel like going on a search to send that image–

I drew this a few days ago! im very proud of it bc I can't draw humans that well qwq

Remy

Art fight

This is so cute! Have I ever mentioned that I love your drawing style? Because I do!

Also, @Spring, your drawing isn't showing up for me.

thanks

@Starfast group

I guess I'll share these here since I'm sharing them everywhere else. But here is the most Extra thing I've done in the name of artfight:

Characters are Janice, Chrome Cat, and Naomi Haneda and they belong to Saddlebag, @Reblod, and Stunt22