Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@CoffeeBean wowwwwwwwwwwww
@salami Love itttt!

Happy 4th of July! <3

@PaperHats business

(Yeeesss @salami!!! Just watched it twice the day before yesterday and again today. It’s a work of art both lyrically, musically, and visually. Never ashamed to say I know all the words lol)

@The-Magician group

(I seem to be getting better and better at hiding both the extra signature and a bee :D)

(Bish the sparkle in those eyes ain’t fooling anyone :))

@saor_illust school

part of a random thing i made for my fren in which they mentioned that one of their teachers was saying some not-so-nice things to them so i was like,, lemme fiteeee so i did a lil smth bout that
ofc it took me way too long to actually finish it but jlksfdjkl
its finally doneeee

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(I seem to be getting better and better at hiding both the extra signature and a bee :D)

(aw darn it)

@saor_illust school

(aw darn it)

(no but ella you did a gud job i genuinely cant find the extra signature anywhere and i didnt notice the bee until lee pointed it out lksdfkl)

@The-Magician group

I’ve just finished drawing the Bull Knight, Taurus, from my Constellation Feud series. My hand hurts, but it was worth it. I’m proud of how this turned out and would love to know what y’all think of her—

@PaperHats business

(Awesome Lee!)

Just realized I’ve been drawing so much and haven’t shared any of it here. Here are some attacks I’ve done for art fight!

character creds: Caustic_Fraust / Nix

character creds: ineed-aliens / Kage

character creds: kdasilva / Jake

Sorry for the massive spam

@Fraust

(Awesome Lee!)

Just realized I’ve been drawing so much and haven’t shared any of it here. Here are some attacks I’ve done for art fight!

character creds: Caustic_Fraust / Nix

My son