forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@The-Magician group

I mean it’s not as good as Ella’s work, but I drew my girl Miki. The colour kind of changed when I exported it onto my phone, so the purple is actually meant to be some shade of blue.. but I think it works.

@Katastrophic group

asfdga there's so much amazingness!
Ella, amazing! Lee, I am in love with the texture and vibrancy of that hair! Celestial that girl is so cute and I second the nose-booping idea on Salami's!
Y'all are making me miss my tablet. I've been out of town with my traditional stuff, so I have some pokemon fusion sketches cause I'm battling art block.

cause there's a lot all mixed up, we have vulpix/rapidash, budew/dianne, fletchling/pichu, spritzee/zorua, espeon/yamask, magcargo/florges, petilil/lunatone, spinarak/bulbasaur, lunala/driftloon, and celebi/flabebe. all have some artistic liberties to make them look a little more natural, or as natural as a pokemon mash up can be
-
Woops I posted the same time, Vinegar that looks awesome so far!

@moss

Dudeeee I love that so much!! It would also look sick as a sticker!
Also Ella, I can't believe that's digital! I saw it on your instagram earlier and just thought it was traditional watercolors.
Here's a very patriotic drawing of Hamilton cuz its 4th of July and cuz its on Disney+ and now my broke ass can watch it
Screenshot-2020-07-04-at-11-33-25-PM