forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Kinarymo

I just loom around here trying to get sum feedback on my art, cuz i almost never do >.>
my anxiety isnt helping either

@Pickles group

I just loom around here trying to get sum feedback on my art, cuz i almost never do >.>
my anxiety isnt helping either

I'm incapable of saying anything other than "nice" and "neat dude" to y'all

@Kefi

Do any of y'all know how to un-wrinkle a canvas??? Because I did a thing and I'm super proud of it but the canvas material I was painting on wrinkled RLLY badly. I could stretch it over a frame, but I'd rather not, and I've been told I probably shouldn't iron it

@Kefi

Also here's my thing- It's a work in progress but I'm pretty happy with it so far! :D PLEASE NOTE THE HORRIBLE WRINKLES THAT ARE BRINGING DOWN THE VIBE.

@Katastrophic group

Also here's my thing- It's a work in progress but I'm pretty happy with it so far! :D PLEASE NOTE THE HORRIBLE WRINKLES THAT ARE BRINGING DOWN THE VIBE.

That looks great! as for wrinkles, there's not much to do to prevent that other than pre-stretching. I suggest trying to stretch it on a frame, just some pre-made wooden ones at the craft store and some staples, but that might not work super well if you've already painted on it cause it might cause some crackling

@Kefi

That looks great! as for wrinkles, there's not much to do to prevent that other than pre-stretching. I suggest trying to stretch it on a frame, just some pre-made wooden ones at the craft store and some staples, but that might not work super well if you've already painted on it cause it might cause some crackling

Oh nooo >.< I guess I"ll just leave it be for now- maybe I'll start looking around for a frame too. Thanks!! (: