forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Celestial-Burst

Thank youuuu! <333
The program I use is paint tool sai v2! My drawing tablet is an xp-pen artist 12 (i need a new one oof), and uhh yeah that’s about it lol.

@murphysgirl

I wish I had a drawing tablet. All I have is a Wacom Bamboo Fineline stylus that's a bit difficult to deal with :P
But anyway. Back to art stuffs! We shall now wait for the next person to come along and post something. :D

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Thank youuuu! <333
The program I use is paint tool sai v2! My drawing tablet is an xp-pen artist 12 (i need a new one oof), and uhh yeah that’s about it lol.

I have an Artist 12, too!

@saor_illust school

Ahhhhhhh I personally do not play Hollow Knight (would love to, but it isn't free ;-;) but I still love the soundtrack and I love your depiction of the main character!

@soupnana group

Here are some drawings for an assignment for Graphic Design.

His hair is beautiful (I was playing around with ways to do hair digitally) but I got lazy with the rest of him hahahah

Character I haven't introduced to y'all yet. His names Theo and that little creature on his shoulder is Rishi.

King of Aquixia (now deceased)

Queen of Aquixia (now also deceased)
There's one of Maia but honestly I wasn't too proud of that particular drawing so yeah. Here you guys are.

@soupnana group

Soup I love those! :0 I've wanted to do something like that for a while but I'm lazy lol

Thank you! It helps when you'll fail graphic design if you DON'T do them hahahaha

@Kie group

Soup I love those! :0 I've wanted to do something like that for a while but I'm lazy lol

Thank you! It helps when you'll fail graphic design if you DON'T do them hahahaha

Also,,, permission to kiss the Queen but back when she's aliveeee?

@soupnana group

Also,,, permission to kiss the Queen but back when she's aliveeee?

Permission granted