forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Those are amazing!!
also I just told my parents about the Pjo series and I said Rick Riordan would be involved in it and dad was like "so it's going to suck?" and then went on to talk about how "the movies were pretty awesome" and he loved the movies

@Pickles group

I can't even talk to my dad about the movies because he liked them and actually thought Rick liked them.. and then we got in an argument and I proved him very wrong. So we don't talk about it

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I can't even talk to my dad about the movies because he liked them and actually thought Rick liked them.. and then we got in an argument and I proved him very wrong. So we don't talk about it

we've gotten into arguments about it and I can't change his mind or prove him wrong he's too stubborn

@Katastrophic group

new WIP, since it's mermay i figured i should join the trend with a mermaid of my own!
that hand was repainted 3 times and now it kinda-sorta looks right lol

The colors are kinda meh rn but orange is hard and i'll fix it with lighting and stuff later

@Pickles group

we've gotten into arguments about it and I can't change his mind or prove him wrong he's too stubborn

mostly I just pulled up all of Uncle Rick's tweets hating on it. I haven't seen them in a while, but iirc the mythology is just plain wrong, which is worth mentioning, along with the fact that on its own it makes no sense, and just…. the dialogue. But you know, I'm not allowed to have a different opinion than my parents or try to prove them wrong. So perhaps it's not worth it

@Katastrophic group

Thanks!

It does look kinda like a koi fish. Is that what it is?

more or less lol, I didn't use a direct reference but the patterning and fins are definately inspired by koi ^_^

@Katastrophic group

sorry, all out for tonight because i just realised ive been on the wrong layer for maybe 10 min…
might be back in stock tomorrow though :P

@moss

@Katastrophe
Wow!! It looks really good and I can totally relate to the layer issue, hope things work out well for you.

@Anemone eco

I wanna draw a koi mermaid too but I'm bad at art

Don't let what you think you can't do stop you. Draw it. You get better with practice.

@Katastrophic group

@Katastrophe
Wow!! It looks really good and I can totally relate to the layer issue, hope things work out well for you.

thanks! your sketch is really cute ^_^

I wanna draw a koi mermaid too but I'm bad at art

Join me in the mermaid club

@murphysgirl

Here's something I did recently. I challenged myself to do a picture using only four colours and here we are. I'm actually pretty proud of how it turned out!

@murphysgirl

Thank you guys so much! Yeah, the hair took me forever to shade. It was worth it tho! Bless Copic markers and their blending abilities!